“Great Staff and Location”

Best Western Airport Inn
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Great hotel. Staff were amazing. Beds were comfortable. WI-Fi had a few issues but nothing to bad. Breakfast was good. Great place to stay on a budget. The only complaint I may have is there aren't enough outlets in the rooms my husband and I had to take turns charging our cell phones.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Best Western Airport Inn

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stopped at this hotel on our way to the coast. First of all, it's not in a bad part of town so we felt relatively safe. When we checked in the clerk was on her cell on a personal call and it took her a couple of minutes before she ended the call. I thought that was a little rude but not enough to make me switch hotels. Anyway, I had requested a bottom floor room as the hotel does not have an elevator and my husband is partially disabled. Either they didn't have one available or they didn't read my written (not guaranteed) request when I booked on line 2 weeks earlier. So we were given an upstairs room...In their defense, we didn't ask a second time if they had a downstairs room. Guess we were just too tired. When we finally made it to our room (#219 - King bed) the room was a pleasant surprise. It was tastefully decorated and very clean and well appointed. Our only complaint was the bed was not the most comfortable. The mattress was a little on the 'way too firm' side. During our overnight stay the only other complaint was the call that we received from the front desk around 9pm, asking us if we were ok???? We were asleep (we are early risers) and this call woke us. Apparently, there were people (kids?) running up and down the hotel walks and I think they were trying to make sure it wasn't us??? Not really sure why she called our room when she knew we are a somewhat older couple (50's) and had no kids with us. I just thought it strange that they would actually call a guests' room instead of checking on the disturbance in person.

If you are only going to stay overnight and don't mind a firm firm firm mattress then this hotel is ok. The price was reasonable. And the complimentary breakfast was really pretty good, and the person who was working the desk when we checked out that morning was very nice and friendly and very customer oriented. All in all... I'm not sure we would stay here again, but can't say we won't for sure. I gave it an average rating.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Bedding looks nice and was adequate but we arrived to roaches in the bathroom, stained chairs and dirty bathroom walls/tile. Rooms r outside access and it seems like a lot of workmen stay there judging from the white truck fleets present , Arby's drive thou announcements seemed to finally subside and the drunken women in the sequined top and Daisy Duke shorts cavorting with several men on the second floor after 10 pm was only topped off by the 2:15 post-bar-closing back up beeping of the 12 passenger van RIGHT OUTSIDE OUR WINDOW I mistook at first for a fire alarm. It is the closest I've ever come to leaving someplace. Oh and to top it off the in room coffee was missing..thankfully we did get some at breakfast. Only 4 or 5 small tables tops.. I took pictures of some of the baby roaches, stains and bathroom tile and if this allows me to post, I will.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank GINNY
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I did not have anything negative about my stay last week at the Hotel. Breakfast was great, it said continental breakfast but you have, sausage, ham, scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, waffles, yogurt,
muffins, etc....Room was very nice and clean and the front desk employees were excellent as was the owner. I will be staying again next week at Best Western and I will continue to stay at the
hotel each time I am in the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 28, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Clean rooms, pleasant staff, nice choice of food for breakfast. Slightly older building but well maintained. Rooms are a little small but good enough for sleeping. Great value when compared to the other hotels in the vicinity.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank rsmith4626
Reviewed July 7, 2012

This is just your average motel by the interstate. Nothing special, but just fine for an overnight stop. It is clean and the beds are comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family