“Beyond Disgusted”

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #48 of 67 Restaurants in Pearl
“Beyond Disgusted”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We had stopped in for the batting cage and decided to get some food while there, When I went inside to get a bat I nearly lost it. The air vents were filthy no way those things passed health regulations!!! Seeing the food in the back from the entrance made me walk back outside and throw away the food we had just paid for. The carhop seemed nice enough but over due for a break and the manager from the looks of the things I saw pull up go inside and then come back out and sit down with other employees. To me they need an extreme house cleaning.

• Visited July 2014

Virginia
“Sonic food with a big playground and batting cage”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Like no Sonic I have sen before. This Sonic can host birthday parties at the large playground and batting cages. Just off the interstate. A good place to let the kids enjoy a slush and expend some energy after being in the car for hours.

• Visited July 2014