“No pool, Broken TV, room smells funny”

Sleep Inn & Suites Pearl
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Had to buy a bottle of Febreze just to make it through the night. Discovered the TV wasn't working and management offered to move us next door but would not upgrade us to a nicer room, even though it is not occupied. We won't be back.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
KK P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Pearl, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Dear Karen,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to meet your expectations
during your stay with us. I have shared your feedback with our team as we strive to ensure
we meet and exceed our guests expectations.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

We only stayed one night, but the room was clean and the AC worked well. There was scaffolding on the outside of the building but it didn't cause any issues. There was a small work out room and a decent breakfast, which, although the hours stated 5am to 9am, the eggs and sausage gravy were not warm at 6:30 am. We would stay here again if we were in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here a few times and the rooms are pretty nice. But on this occasion they showed their true colors. I stayed here this time because I know the condition of the rooms and they offer complimentary airport shuttle. Well I learned that this is not the case for everyone. I use clc to get a better rate due to the amount of days a month I use hotels and they tell me now it will be $10 to take the "complimentary" shuttle. They wouldn't even stop by an atm so I could get the cash. I would have been ok if they had just advertised that free isn't for everyone. I give a 2 based on their dishonesty and how they handled the situation. Now over $10 they are losing a repeat customer, which equates to much more. My company will not deal with dishonest people on any level.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
KK P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Pearl, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

We appreciate the guest's comments regarding our nice rooms. However the guest had elected to use his CLC Card to obtain the CLC Rate Plan. Our Contracted Rate with Corporate Lodging does not include Shuttle Service to the Airport. We have attempted on several occasions to negotiate a rate with Corporate Lodging to include Shuttle Service to the Airport. CLC has declined any rate increase to include Shuttle Service. Suggested to guest that he and his company contact Corporate Lodging to discuss their options.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

I booked the room at Sleep Inn & Suites in Pearl, MS due to the fact that it was right off of the interstate. I was pleasently surprised at the cleanliness of the rooms and the friendliness of the staff. Being on a 2 day road trip, it was important to get a good night's rest to hit the road the next morning. That is exactly what I had. The beds were comfortable and the free breakfast the next morning was the usual hotel fare (eggs, sausage, biscuits/gravy and usual assortment of cereal and bread). If on the road again in that area, I would definitely consider stopping here and would recommend to my friends/family. The only negative is that the only restaurant at this exit is Waffle House. You have to go to an exit before or after to get to the restaurants. It was late and I didn't want to get back on the interstate so decided to just order a pizza (which was delivered).

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank pup1029
KK P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Pearl, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us. We sincerely appreciate your business and we look forward to your next visit. We will share your comments with our staff as an encouragement to " Keep Up The Good Work ".

Thank You Again.

K. K. Patel
Sleep Inn & Suites
Pearl, MS

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We spent last weekend at the Pearl Sleep Inn & Suites and found it to be most comfortable. We were visiting relatives in the community next door so the location was perfect for us to go back and forth. The hotel was quiet, the rooms were clean and the staff was very helpful. Breakfast was very good--a nice variety of offerings. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here many of times and have yet to have a bad experience. The GM is concerned with your safety and will not even let a pizza get by him with out calling you first. Very pleased with my stay. I have stayed 2 months in this motel and I enjoyed it.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Hotel near airport had early flight .we live two hours for on airport so stayed there for the night. Hotel can use updating but it is very clean and front desk person was very friendly and helpful. Bed was great very comfortable. Will definatly do this again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pearl
Best Western Airport Inn
Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt.
Ramada Pearl/Jackson Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Brandon Jackson Airport E
La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson Airport
Days Inn Pearl/Jackson Airport

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Pearl? Share your experiences!