“Nice one night stay”

Sleep Inn & Suites Pearl
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Reviewed July 9, 2011

Our family of four, including two teenagers, stopped here for an overnight break from driving to our next destination. We were able to obtain a very good rate by using the Hotel Travel Book coupon you can pick up at local travel centers.

The room was exceptionally clean, as it was a new hotel. The rooms were also large and included a free breakfast with waffles, bagels, toast, muffins, juice, tea, and coffee.

Since we were only staying one night we were given the room next to the Main Lobby, which wasn't a problem, but it was literally next to the main front doors to the lobby. Also, since this was close to the airport, I don't remember hearing any airplanes during the night.

Room Tip: Pick up a Hotel Travel Book for the best coupon rate
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Teambono

Reviewed October 31, 2008

My wife and I stayed at this hotel on a Friday night. We made a reservation and was fairly pleased with the price. The lady who checked us in was not very friendly but I guess if I had to work at a hotel I would probably would not be too excited either. But overall the hotel was decent and would probably stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed September 17, 2008

After 24 hours in the car with my mother, we were thrilled to pull into the Sleep Inn and Suites in Pearl, MS for a good night's rest. We arrived at 6am - much later than we had expected. The staff was curteous and understanding. They gave us a very late check-out so that we could catch up on some sleep before continuing with our road trip. They even kept maid service away from our end of the hall so that we could rest! Their continental breakfast was fabulous. The rooms were much nicer than we anticipated! The beds were plush and very comfortable and the restrooms had features like large tubs, hotel-style curved shower curtains and marble/granite countertops. This hotel is also located very close to the freeway so it is a very convenient location. The neighborhood was safe and we felt very comfortable there for the "nights" rest we got that day. They are also a pet-friendly hotel, so my little kitties could rest with us in comfort. All in all, the Sleep Inn and Suits in Pearl, MS is one of the nicest budget-friendly hotels I have ever stayed in! Should I ever pass that way again, I can guarantee they will have my business again!

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank breezybeachwear
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pearl
Best Western Airport Inn
Quality Inn & Suites Jackson Int'l Arpt.
Ramada Pearl/Jackson Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Brandon Jackson Airport E
Days Inn Pearl/Jackson Airport

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Pearl? Share your experiences!