Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Pearl
$81
Travelocity
$60
Travelocity
All reviewsnice hotelhh memberlone star steakhousethe hotel staffbusiness tripfitness centerroom keyoutlet mallbass profront desk staffshopping and restaurantsmovie theatersouthern hospitalityfree breakfaststaff was very friendlyeasy accesswould stay again
Reviewed March 29, 2014

The hotel is very clean and great location. Staff was very courteous. Colette, hotel manager was very tentative to my family needs. My family and I used this hotel to host a family function. The banquet room was appropriate for our family size. Also, the hotel manger was of great assistance when I requested her suggestion of some hotels in location that my family and I were heading to for an upcoming vacation. We will definitely use this hotel again.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank T H
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I too got a room on the I-20 side, and the sound of trucks rumbling down the highway was loud all night. Also there was something sticky spilled on the floor and table; but we were exhausted and had to sleep somewhere. Jackson is not the safest city to stay in - someone put a beer bottle under the wheel of our car while we were having dinner, and the hotel clerk was talking with someone about her boyfriend being stabbed and robbed. Not the fault of the hotel, of course; but I don't think I will be staying here again.

Room Tip: Avoid the side facing I-20!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2014

This hotel has all the new upgrades and is very clean. The staff are all very friendly. Very convenient to the Jackson airport. Lots of restaurants within walking distance. Bass Pro and a movie theatre are on the same road.

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 14, 2014

By no means am I giving them a bad review. I would call this a very middle of the road average review.

HGI's are my main hotel. So I have experience with the expectations I have of this chain.
The Hotel has had their remodel. However they do not have a bar or even Dinner menu at this location which is odd. I should rephrase,They have a bar which doesn't serve anything.It looks like they discontinued liquor and dinner serve for what ever reason.
You can get beer at the so called Pantry.

I will start making comments on the pantry's as well since they vary widely on product and other issues.
This Pantry was ok for the most part since they need to rely on more snacks and beverages.

I believe that reason they don't have dinner service and bar was due to the fact they are surrounded by restaurants and entertainment.

The room was ok except for lighting issues in the office area. I don't like ceiling fans in hotels with the lights on them.
One strange concern is the fact they do not use the standard toilet paper I have used at other HGI.
Call me weird but this toilet paper was some rough stuff! I guess they are looking at reducing cost.
The one thing that docent bother me but I do get in any of the surveys the hotel ask me to fill out.
They didn't recognize my Diamond status and I had to suggest a room upgrade.No bifg deal but HGI requires their employees to do that.

Why stay here? Close to all the restaurants and theater. clean and yes the staff were very nice

Why Not? Rough toilet paper? I don't know?

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Administrative A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Pearl, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments to TripAdvisor. This location did not open with a bar or restaurant due to the liquor laws that were in place in 2007. That has since changed and we are working with Hilton and our management company to figure our next steps in making the bar/restaurant a success for us. I want to apologize for the other issues that did not meet the standards of service that you are used to. We will do our best to improve upon them. We hope that you will try to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Stayed in this hotel on Buisness. My room was on the I-20 side of the property and was very loud. I would request a room on the other side next time.

I did notice the hotel was in the process of updating the tv's in each room.

Rates seem very strange. In a room block they were very high. Called on my own and got about a room $50 cheaper.

Room Tip: Ask for room opposite from interstate
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank MStravel2008

Thank you for posting your comments to TripAdvisor. We will try to put you on the side away from the highway. We look forward to you staying with us again.