“Business Trip to Jackson”

Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Pearl
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Jackson, MS, United States
“Business Trip to Jackson”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I had to go to Jackson and this hotel provided me very good amenities and services. My stay was comfortable. I really enjoyed the location as it was midway from my business site and the Airport. The Breakfast at this hotel was extremely good as the chef knew to make my Omelets the way I liked.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I stayed in this hotel in early February. I outlined my three main complaints below.

1) Noisy Rooms - I was in a room on the highway facing side of the hotel. It was so loud at night and they would not switch my room.

2) Broken Equipment in Exercise Room - I tried to go running in the morning but two of the three treadmills were broken.

3) Slow Internet - I came to the hotel for business and the Internet was incredibly slow.

The only good thing about the hotel was it's proximity to unhealthy restaurants and an outlet mall.

• Stayed February 2014
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Great staff and clean rooms. Traveling for business and had to extend my stay, they were more then accommodating. My flt got cancelled due to weather and I had to extend my stay again. Friendly warm staff made my stay a pleasant experience in a difficult situation. I would agree with a previous review, breakfast should be included.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Very nice place to stay. These nice hotels do seem expensive for the 'average Joe' like me. I liked the shuttle from airport. Everyone was very helpful. The shuttle was not allowed to shuttle me to the Amtrak station which disappointed me. They say it is an 'insurance issue'.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Elgin, United States
Reviewed January 15, 2014

This hotel met and exceeded our needs for our wedding guests. Any issues were promptly resolved by the hotel staff. The staff went out of their way to accommodate our party. Discounted breakfast was an unexpected perk! This is a great place, clean, friendly and a great location. Would definitely recommend and stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Athens, United States
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We were very tired! The hotel staff was very courteous and their quick service helped us feel better. The food was delivered to our room quickly and was delicious. Our stay was pleasant in every way. Check-out was prompt as the clerk stopped what she was doing and gave me her full attention.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Cleveland, United States
Reviewed January 9, 2014

We had a great stay at this hotel. It's close to the Bass Pro and Outlets of Mississippi. We stayed here on your wedding night and they had a great hot tub. They also offer shuttles to the airport, which was very helpful. We would definitely stay there again in the future. We also like the lobby décor and the rooms were extremely nice.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Administrative A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Pearl, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden inn Pearl, MS for your honeymoon night. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. And we would like to say congratulations again. Please let us know how we can be of service in the future.