“a diamond in Pearl, MS”

Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Charleston, South Carolina
“a diamond in Pearl, MS”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The convenience of this hotel to the airport, the Braves stadium, shopping and Jackson makes this a good choice. The front desk staff and the breakfast could not be any friendlier. As a woman traveling alone, I appreciate the attention to my needs and their being there for me without being intrusive. Lobby is lovely and cheerful and rooms are clean and modern.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Administrative A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Pearl, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for the review. We try to take pride in taking care of our guest. I am proud that my staff took care of you and made you feel welcomed. We look forward to you staying in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Collinsville, United States
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Probably the best hotel option for Pearl, MS. Some minor updates and changes could make this one of the best hotels in Jackson and surrounding areas. I have no real complaints... Bass Pro, Trustmark Park, Tinseltown Theater, and several restaurants all within a mile of the hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Raleigh, United States
Reviewed July 21, 2013

The hotel is spotless, the staff is friendly and business needs were met. I didn't expect room service or breakfast and both were available and of good quality and value. All in all a great stay and great value!

Saucier, United States
Reviewed July 17, 2013

was welcomed at the front desk with my room key already and went to my room that smelled very good and had everything i needed. the bed was so comfortable then the staff spoke and carried conversation everytime you walked by

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Administrative A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Pearl, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Thank you for posting your review of the Hilton Garden Inn Pearl, Ms on Tripadvisor. This is a great way for other people traveling to our hotel to get a feel of what to expect. We try to make each guest experience the best possible. We look forward to you staying again with us.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I was forced to fly into Jackson after bad weather in Atlanta. I missed the flight to my home in Meridian (90 miles from Jackson). There were NO rooms within 15 miles of the Atlanta airport, so Delta flew me to Jackson instead of making me wait to catch a flight to Meridian at 1:00 PM the next day and sleep in their airport. It was almost 1:00 AM when I finally got to Jackson, and I needed a room close to the airport. I LOVE HILTON, so I called. Your desk agent was wonderful to me; she even sent a maintenance employee to get me at the airport (that service normally stops at 11:00 PM). When I mentioned that I had not had time to eat dinner, he drove me through Wendy's drive-thru. THANK YOU FOR HAVING SUCH WONDERFUL EMPLOYEES who are so kind and considerate!!! As always, the room was great as well.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the comment. I will certainly share this comment with the employees. We look forward to you staying with us in the future. This time because you know how the HGI takes care of our guest. Thank you again.
Americus, Georgia
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We like HGIs in general but were especially pleased to discover this one in Pearl, MS - near relatives. At every visit the staff (desk, custodial, breakfast) has been quite friendly and proactively helpful. Our room - handicap accessible - was spacious, clean and clean-smelling. The breakfast options are numerous - all delicious. Furthermore, HGI-Pearl is conveniently located off I-20 (Exit 48) and is very close to many restaurants.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Lake Ozark, Missouri
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I have stayed at a number of hotels in the area, but this one is my favorite. The hotel is nice, service has always been good, and the location is perfect right off of the highway. There are a number of places to eat nearby, and a few just a short walk away. There is a Lone Star right next door, and they will even deliver if you'd prefer to just stay in.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business