“Love, love, love this hotel!”

Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Pearl
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Goleta, California
“Love, love, love this hotel!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The people made the experience great. Everyone was supportive, friendly & professional. The hotel has a great breakfast in the morning & it is well worth the money. They all did a GREAT job & I'll be back. Ruby & Kathleen in the breakfast area are rays of sunshine! :-) Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Ottawa, Illinois
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Stayed here on business during the week of 4/22/13. The hotel is a cookie cutter to all the other HGI's. Conviently located right off of I20, near a few different restaurants (fast food, Cracker Barrel, steakhouse, Moss Creek) and the Bass Pro Shop was just down the street.
I agree with other reviews....it did have an older feel to it (the most obvious to me was the old box TV). The room was as expected, but did not have the newer style HGI mattress with the soft to firm dial. I am not sure what was going on with the restaurant..... the first night I saw a few people eating there then the rest of the week it was dark with no one around. I realized later that they have a reception in the evenings, tubs of soda and bottled water with some type of snack. One night was hot dogs in a slow cooker with buns and the other night was chips and salsa. The bar must just be for decoration because it was not open either. Lots of lost revenue there. The breakfast portion was really amazing! Same ladies every day, kept the coffee coming. Very friendly! Always someone in the kitchen to take your order.
Pool and whirlpool was closed as it was outdoor. Fitness room was one of the better that I have seen, a couple ellipticals, 3 treadmills, free weights, balance balls, and mats.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Administrative A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Pearl, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill write a comment. I want to apologize for our hotel not having all the rooms with the adjustable bed. We opened with only our kings room having the adjustable beds. Also, the restaurant is for breakfast only. At the time we opened, the local ara did not allow any alcholo sales. That is why we did not have a restaurant on site in the evenings. We will, however, be required to have one in the near future since the law has been pasted for us to server by the glass only. The HHonor Bar that you mentioned in your comments is complimentary to guest 3 days a week. Usually Monday through Wednesday. We try to do different things since our restaurant is not open. I hope this help with the confusion with our hotel and most Hilton Garden Inns. We hope that you will choose to stay with us i the future.
Denton, United States
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The staff was courteous, the room was nice and spacious. The location was great, plenty of dining within walking distance. We came into town for the Warrior Dash and met up with a few friends. The hotel was easy to find with easy access to I-20 that will get you anywhere you need to go in the Jackson area. It was only 5 miles from shopping and 7 miles or so from downtown.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for commenting on your stay at HGI Pearl. We are glad you had a nice stay and hope to see you again soon.
Mississippi
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Brand new and nice facility. They have a bar area but it wasn't open. So, if you choose HGI for this over Hampton, stay at the Hampton to save a little money. The staff was very friendly and they have a nice pool. The Room Service is from Lone Star Steakhouse next door and my meal was excellent and allowed me to keep working instead of having to leave the hotel to eat.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 18, 2013

nice large room with very comfortable bed. Walking distant to Lone Star Steak House and Logans Steak House.

2 min drive to a very large Bass Pro Shop and lots of other strip malls and lots of other places to eat.

Very pleasant stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
McKinney, Texas
Reviewed March 10, 2013

The hotel is average at best by Hilton standards. The room I stayed in was a King, non-smoking, mini-suite and needed a little work as a couple of wall mounting shower items had come loose. The room itself was clean and had ample enough room. I thought this was going to be a disastorous stay as when I arrived my room key wouldn't work and then someone opened the door! Due to a previous complaint, the staff had inadvertantly placed a guest in my original room.
The staff handled the situation professionally and I was moved to a room on the 3rd floor. The staff is the reason I rated my stay as 3 star. I can't remember a time when I walked past a member of the hotel staff and wasn't engaged in nice conversation, whether it be the hotel manager, front desk staff or housekeeping.
Temper your expectations and expect standard amenities (fitness room average, pool average & closed due to time of year) but a pleasant and helpful staff.

Room Tip: The hotel is within walking distance of several restaraunts and a short drive to Bass Pro Shops and...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Denton, Texas
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Although this hotel was very busy, it was quiet and the staff was very friendly and accommodating.
Especially the breakfast staff. Very impressed with the cleaning crew, as they found my coat I left behind as well as our neighbors pillows and caught both if us before we left the building.
My daughter used the fitness center and was thrilled with the facility and size.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the to comment about the Hilton Garden Inn Pearl on Trip Advisor. We look forward to you staying with us again.