“Great hotel in great location!”

Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Pearl
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great hotel in great location!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Really enjoyed our one night stay at the HGI Jackson/Pearl. Super nice employees, comfy bed and LOVED being able to order Room Service from the Lone Star Steakhouse next door! They deliver it to your room! How cool is that!

We'll be back!

Room Tip: Order Room Service from the Lone Star Steakhouse next door, and they'll deliver it to your room...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Administrative A, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Pearl, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
We are glad you had a great stay. We think it's cool to order from Lone Star as well. Thank you for the wonderful review. Hope to see you the next time you are in the Pearl, MS area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Stayed one night for a fundraising event held elsewhere. Was eager to try out this new property and usually very happy with Hilton brands. However, the room was smaller and darker than what I've come to expect from HGI. The fixtures were dated. Pillows - cheap and uncomfortable. Surprised that this is passing for a Hilton Garden Inn. It was generally clean and functional, but just not very good. Wish we had stayed at the Hampton or Candlewood Suites down the street instead. Location wise this is close to many restaurants, gas stations. Not a bad choice, but there are better places for less right next door.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Administrative A, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Pearl, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We value your opinion. Sorry the hotel was not up to your standards. We will work hard to make the proper changes. We hope that we can improve on your impression of us the next time you choose to stay with us.
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I was in town for work and generally like staying at HGI. Unfortunatly this property had all the right HGI touches but for some reason it just felt older. There are a few other HGI hotel's nearby and all of them are clean, bright, and generally a nice place to stay. For me, this one just missed the mark.

Check in was easy and the staff was helpful. Even though the hotel was quite empty my high floor request was not honored and no upgrade was given. Not a big deal for a one night stay, but I did question that.

The room was clean, but as you can see from the picture the TV setup was just odd. Seems like they used to have tube TV's and then got this set at a discount garage sale. That may be too harsh, but it's just odd to me.

The bathroom was older and the tub felt more like a 3-star motel than a Hilton Garden Inn property. Like I said, it was clean but certainly not something to write home about.

At these properties I like to have a drink in the lobby after a long day, but i never saw it open. However, the hidden secret is that the resturant next door was wonderful for a business traveler. Just walk across the parking lot and the bar scene at the steak house was perfect! The hotel even offers room service from this resturant. Nice touch!

All in all I wasn't upset with the stay, but I certainly didn't find that "wow" factor I come to expect from a high end Hilton Property.

Room Tip: high floor facing front of property keeps you away from the Interstate noise.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Administrative A, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Pearl, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
I want to apologize for your experience at the HGI Pearl. We try to make sure all aspects of our property is up to HGI Standards. We are about to do a refresh in our lobby called Project Grow and hope that you will come back to stay with us once it is complete. Thank you for your comment.
Saint Amant, Louisiana
Reviewed October 15, 2012

we had trouble booking here(they had trouble doing a group block)..staff was very rude....spoke to the manager about a credit card charge... who said that our large group were "know it alls "and told us how high up and important of a manager he was....... we have travled all over the U.S for my childern to play softball and I have never done a review on any of the hundreds of hotels we have stayed at....but tis one!!! RUDE!!!!!!! and with the hilton garden inn being very close to a softball park..... he just lost our business......

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank electricnunu
I am sorry the GM was not as accomodating as the rest of the staff. I want to apologize and hope that you all give us another chance. I booked the team here and had a good response from most of the team that I spoke to. I am sorry again and hope that you have a better experience the next time you choose to stay with us.
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed September 20, 2012

These people seem to love their jobs. Even the hotel maid on the elevator asked my husband if we were pleased with our room and enjoying our stay. Hospitality abounds at this property! I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Administrative A, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Pearl, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Thank you for writing a review for the Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Pearl. We are glad that you had a pleasant stay with us. We look forward to you staying with us the next time you are in town. Thank you again for your review. We value our guests comments and time.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I've stayed here for business one other time. From the airport I called the shuttle van and it took about 30 minutes. It was kind of awkward when he pulled up to a spot a long ways away from the pick-up lane, so I walked to him. I was able to check-in early and it was a nice room. Grabbed some lunch next door at the Lone Star (there is no wifi there), and headed back to the room where there was wifi. The made-to-order breakfast is very good (and free for elites). Based on location, rooms, and service - I'd definitely return if in the area again. Good stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for the wonderful review. I will let Lone Star know about the inquiry of WiFi at the restaurant. They are always looking for ways to improve for the traveler. Thank you again for the time and effort put into the review. All comments help our guests learn more about our property. Look forward to you staying again.
Middletown, Delaware
Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

Stayed one night on business. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very accommodating. I would want to stay here again when in town. Very close the movies and restaurants and shopping. Beds were very comfortable. Most important ... The A/C was cold!

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Administrative A, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Pearl, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
Thank you for writing a great review for our property. We look forward to you staying with us again.