“superb recommendation” 5 of 5 bubbles

Frisco Deli
Ranked #1 of 64 Restaurants in Pearl
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Newellton, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“superb recommendation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

This place was recommend to me and my sister by the clerk from the hotel we stayed in. It is small and sits next to a gas station. I would have never even set foot here if the clerk hadn't raved so about the service and the food. I had the catfish plate and my sister order their rib plate. The service is outstanding and the food is so deliciously indescribable.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Diane D

Bessemer, Alabama
“Terrific ribs, fast service in a busy little place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

The ribs are some of the most tender we have ever had eating out. Just a little hole in the wall place but the prices are fair and they get the food out quick. Skip the chicken tenders-they were hard-beyond crispy. Sandwiches are good and if you like crispy fries they have em

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank LoriandEd
Brandon, Mississippi
“Good Sandwiches, Surprisingly Good Ribs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Frisco Deli is a good, no-frills deli that consistently does a good job with their sandwiches, fried chicken, and catfish. But my favorite is their ribs. Most people, me included, don't expect good ribs or any kind of barbecue from a deli, but these are worth the gamble. I like 'em dry (moist with seasonings), but those who like them wet probably won't be disappointed either.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Mark B
“Best "Fast Food" around with really great people!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012 via mobile

They have great sandwiches. Really good fried chicken strip plate. And a great hamburger! Oh and they have a great rib plate! I can just keep naming - but the best part is the people. You'll really like the people!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Bailsouth
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved this place!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2012

The food was amazing and the staff was just awesome. This is the kind of place I always look for when I am traveling. Wish I could have taken them home with me.

Visited May 2012