“Good food. Poor service.”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #25 of 68 Restaurants in Pearl
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

We waited 15 minutes before we saw the waiter. The appetizer was cold. The food was decent. I had to change my sons diaper in the bathroom and this bathroom was completely neglected. When we asked for the check me and my family of 5 waited for another 15 minutes. No, it was not busy...this was at 5pm.
We were just driving through town and this was our first and last time at an O'charleys.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We ate here because it was adjacent to the hotel we were staying at. We were seated quickly and served quickly. Fair prices... Good food...

Reviewed July 30, 2012

We were all trying to avoid this restaurant because many told us it was a mediocre or terrible chain. After finally going in this had been the best steak we had all had in Pearl. I ordered the Cajun steak advertised throughout the restaurant. Service was great as was food. The menu had a large variety on there to choose from despite the fact that I walked in with steak on my mind.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

I'd never been to an O'Charley's before, though I've seen them often in my travels. I figured they would be fairly "standard," so I was prepared for an "okay" visit. Actually, it turned out to be excellent. Our meals were delicious, our server was tremendously personable (maybe fueled by the fact that she was a college student who grew up in Florida, from which we were visiting), and the atmosphere was vibrant. Had we stayed in Pearl longer, we would have eaten at O'Charley's again.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

This is the best place in Pearl to dine. Great staff, great atmosphere. Great area.