“We had a mixup with our dinners but Mgr Kevin personnally corrected the problem.”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #4 of 69 Restaurants in Pearl
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I frequently eat at Cracker Barrel, so I did not have a problem with being very close to one. We liked that it was next to our hotel. The short walk was nice and peaceful. The employees were nice. It was nice and clean. We had a problem with our food the night before, but Manager Kevin personally corrected the problem with his most sincere apologies. We enjoyed our food.

1  Thank mssavannah

Reviewed June 26, 2012

We have been to several cracker barrels and this was by far the best. The food was good, but the service was impeccable. Shannon was truly a southern gem!!

Reviewed June 23, 2012

You know what you get at a Cracker Barrel. After all, that's why we go to chain restaurants!
The only negative was that some of my chicken livers were not fully cooked. Now that is fine with a good steak, but not with chicken!
Sure, I will eat with the crackers again. Somebody in the kitchen was just in a hurry. (But it had better not happen again!)

1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Typical of the Cracker Barrel chain, the store and restaurant were clean and the food good. I will note that unlike most Cracker Barrels we’ve visited, and that is a bunch all across the country, the staff wasn’t overly customer-focused. This was a common theme across Mississippi (the state that customer service forgot???) but was particularly galling at this location because prompt, friendly service is one of the well-known attributes of the Cracker Barrel chain. The hostess and our server just seemed to be going through the motions (and slowly at that), I don’t think they cared if we were there or not. Maybe everyone was having a bad day but if this is typical of this store I don’t think I would be a regular if I was a local resident.

1  Thank civilengtiger
Reviewed May 20, 2012

There was a good choice of meals and it all looked fresh. Very popular