“Great burgers”

Alumni House Sports Grill
Ranked #20 of 69 Restaurants in Pearl
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 19, 2013

All we had were the burgers. They were GREAT! Also neat was the little TV in every booth, so we could watch what we wanted - ESPN of course!

Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

My family eats here regularly. It's usually for dinner, but occasionally lunch. Most of the food is really good and doesn't taste like it dropped out of a frozen bag. I had the blackened chicken salad yesterday which was very tasty. Burgers are frozen, but a higher quality than most. The chicken alfredo is one of my go-to dishes as it is quite good. The wraps are also quite nice.

The service is not consistent. Some days it's great, others can be frustrating. I do suggest you try it, but maybe not if you are in a hurry.

They have a fairly decent beer selection which is nice. The place is full of tvs, including ones at each booth for personal selections.

1  Thank Mark B
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The newer TVs are the only thing saving this place. We received poor service (when we finally stopped someone) and the staff could use some training in courtesy and service.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

It is inside the Holiday Inn hotel in a newer area. Located just off I20 near the Bass Pro Shop. Colleage and I walked in during lunch and sat ourselves. It was very dark in there and there were TVs everywhere. Each booth has there own TV. It was nice since eveything was turned on old ESPN reruns. Good place to go have a beer and watch some sports. The bartender approached us quickly and took our drink order. Waitress came over with our drinks shortly and was very vibrant and upbeat. She gave us their special and made it clear that they were having a contest to see who could sell the most of that specific dish. Service was quick. Food was not excellent but not bad for a quick lunch sitdown meal.

Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

We came here because we attended a convention in the hotel. I had the grilled shrimp po boy and my husband had fried po boy. They were HUGE and wonderful. The grilled shrimp had great flavor and did not disappoint! Waitress was friendly and very accommodating. Each table has a tv with remote which is so great with children!!!! Defiantly will be back!