“Good food; good service, but a little slow”
Review of Logans Roadhouse

Logans Roadhouse
Ranked #58 of 70 Restaurants in Pearl
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Logan's is a good place to eat if you're not in a hurry. Their food is always good, but the service tends to be a bit slow. The servers are very courteous and very accommodating. The cooks tend to overcook the steaks, so order it one level under what you really want (i.e., if you like your steak medium, order medium rare). If you are not in a hurry and enjoy visiting with those you're with, this is a good choice for a good meal. Oh, and the yeast rolls are EXCELLENT!

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I got there shortly before closing. I felt rushed then ignored by the crew trying to clean up and close.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

This location is always very busy, but the food is wonderful, staff is attentive, and a great place for a date night or dinner for the family. Nice, fun atmosphere, too. Whenever we eat out for a night on the town it's usually Logan's that we check out first. Can't wait to eat here again!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I have visited many Logan's Roadhouses. It is one of my favorite. This location was a disappointment. Common guys! Get it together.

LogansRoadhouse, Guest Relations Manager at Logans Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Hey AnthonyLaneRawlings, your feedback is important to us.Glad to hear we're one of your favorite spots! We're going to pass this along and see what we can do to improve. Can you email us at guestrelations@logansroadhouse.com with your TripAdvisor Profile Name and more details please?

Reviewed April 14, 2014

The location to the hotel i stayed in was great in walking distance. I enjoy the real roadhouse atmosphere peanut hulls and all, i'm not a sports buff so it would be good to have a tv on something else else thats not by the bar sometimes. I enjoyed the food and my server was great.

2  Thank Jacqualine M