“Get a burger”

Good for: Kids, Families with children
Redding, California
“Get a burger”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

I ordered the filet and lobster and was not satisfied at all with the quality of what I received but my wife ordered a burger and it was well worth it. My lobster was mushy and the steak was a weird texture. The twisted punch was very good as well as their lemonaides.

Visited September 2013

Haughton, Louisiana
“Food and service was average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

We had a minimum wait for seating. Seemed like we waited for an hour on our meal. Server was good but never apologized for the unusually long wait time.

Visited August 2013
Florence, Mississippi
“Twice is to much”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

This was my second time at this location and hopefully won't return. Upon arrival the waitress had to be flagged down. Throughout our 1.5 dinner the drink orders were wrong, we had to ask for plates and napkins twice, our food was cold and the only true attention was to get our check. This was the second waitress I've had that made our party feel as if we were a bother to serve. Although another waitress came by and made small talk checking in us.

• Visited August 2013
ANNA
“Food was good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

The food was good. Our server was attentive, friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. It was close enough to walk from our hotel, which was nice since it was raining off and on.

Visited June 2013
Sauk Village, Illinois
“Catfish Craving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

I dined here because we heard the catfish dinner was good. I can't be that close to the gulf and not enjoy some fresh water fish. The catfish dinner was delicious. This restaurant served up plenty with two large fillets.I still have to get use to dining in restaurants where they put peanut shells all over the floor.

Visited June 2013