Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Jackson-Airport, MS
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Great 4.5/5
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsroom was cleanfront desk personnela great place to stayclose to the airportwould stay here againmsshuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The front desk staff was awesome & very friendly. My reservation was upgraded to a 1 bedroom suite at no extra charge without me requesting it. The nice ladies at the desk even printed out directions for me when I inquired as to the nearest book store. I rated the room only very good because the furniture did show some wear & could stand renovation but the room/bathroom was clean & the bed comfy. I rated the breakfast fare only average because I have had better at other Country Inns & Suites & both times I went there in search of coffee, the pot was empty. Having said that I did make ample use of the coffee pot in the room as I had the foresight to bring extra coffee packs with me! The little frig in the room came in handy as well. All in all it was a pleasant stay & I would recommend it for the value if you need to be in that part of Jackson. Close to new Bass Pro store & Braves stadium. Also, there is a complimentary shuttle to the Jackson airport but I didn't need that service.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We stopped one night to break up a long drive from WI to biloxi MS. Checked in late on a Sat night,. The night clerk was very pleasant and got us checked in quickly. The entrance and lobby area were clean and welcoming. We were given a room on the 1st floor the furnishings were dated, The carpet had a few big stains on it and the room had a strong smell of santizing air freshener like they were trying to mask a different odor, overall the room was clean. The breakfast was fine. The price of the room was fair for the quality of the property. Overall the service was very good. I would stay there again if needed.

Room Tip: For a better night of sleep I would ask for a 2nd floor room at the back of the building.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a somewhat older property but well-maintained. Room was neat, clean and orderly; bath towels were a bit "sanpapery" but the bath was clean and stocked. Front desk was a bit less than ideal as they had some trouble locating and discussing directions to the nearest Church (for All Saint's Day) but they were courteous and informative.
Morning breakfast was very good with eggs, bacon and all the "trappings." Only problem was with the pre-set thermostat that made the breakfast area very chilly. The GM says he will definitely look into that.
No real complaints on this property. Enjoyed the visit and will stay again on next trip to Jackson area.

Room Tip: We requested a room a way from traffic and they obliged. You can't go wrong for the value. We were on the top floor where other noises are less prevalent.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
CISPearl, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Jackson-Airport, MS, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are very glad that you had a good trip. Our air condition system malfuntioned and we have since fixed it. We are, however, working to regulate the tempature so that it stays at a more comfortable setting for everyone. We also have gotten with our laundry soap distributers about changing to a better softener for our linens. We hope to see you again in the future so that we can show you all of our improvements!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I stayed here in King Suite for a day with 2 teenagers for a soccer tournament . The rate was unbeatable, the service from beginning to end was pleasant and the cleanleness of the general hotel area and room was excellent. The curtain in the bathroom looked fresh with no stains. Even the pull out bed on the sofa had clean sheets and comfortable. I was very impressed overall for the price. I would recommend it and come back again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2012

After walking through a lot of scary people to check in we got to our room and it was really run down, mattress squeaked, horrible lighting. They are about to start renovation, the carpet was in the parking lot. Once this is done it might be ok. However, it looks like a lot of their clientelle is long term construction workers.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Chris B
Carlson Hotels C, Online Customer Support at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Jackson-Airport, MS, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

I am so sorry to hear of the problems that you experienced while at our hotel. It is always our goal to have every guest leave satisfied with their experience. Please know that all of our guest comments are taken seriously and we are working to ensure that they do not happen again. Again, please accept my more sincere apologies for the issues that you experienced.