All reviews pet friendly hotel small dog jackson airport great place to stay room was clean no extra charge breakfast area would stay here again yogurt sausage great room pleasant stay first floor biscuits staff was friendly free breakfast pets
Selected filters
Reviewed September 12, 2019

The hotel room is clean, modern and clean bathroom, fridge, TV, comfortable bed, good size room, pet friendly. The breakfast was good, cold and warm, good coffee or tea. Friendly service. It was overall a pleasant stay.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PATELKENNY, General Manager at La Quinta by Wyndham Jackson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2019

Dear rlindekeit,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jackson Airport. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am particularly pleased that you found your stay pleasant. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at La Quinta Inns & Suites, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed September 12, 2019

Hotel was falling apart literally, the room we stayed in had massive horizontal cracks throughout the entire room, and there were a few bugs crawling around. Was just very run down and dirty. I did not even want to use the shower, it felt dirty to be in the restroom with the tile falling apart and looked like it had been painted and plastered over and over again. I am not one to complain either, but I was very disappointed. Especially since we have been rewards members for over a year and have had at least half a dozen decent stays, this room was filthy! Also they are starting to charge pet fees, this hotel is known for being pet friendly (pets stay free :THE WHOLE REASON WE BECAME REWARDS MEMBERS) , which i get they got bought out by Wyndam so they are changing things, but if this is the experience we gambling with then I would rather pay the $75 pet fee to stay at the Hyatt!

Dear 991roxy ,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jackson Airport. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that your stay wasn't pleasant. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at La Quinta Inns & Suites, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations. I know that you didn't ask to change rooms but we could have moved you and we would be able to know what room has an issue.

Reviewed September 9, 2019

Love staying at La Quintas. In this instance we were on the road and did not have a reservation because we didn't know where we would end up stopping. The staff were all very pleasant and welcoming and the room was clean and ready for guests.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PATELKENNY, General Manager at La Quinta by Wyndham Jackson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2019

Dear 63paulettep,

Reviewed August 29, 2019

This location is off the highway and easy to get in and out.. The check in/ check out process was super fast. My room was clean and smell free of odors. I actual smelled cleaning supplies and I was very excited about that. Sheets on both beds were clean (free of hair, stains and bugs) So glad I didn't experience any buggy problems.... The breakfast options are mixed.... Grits and oatmeal could've been better (had lumps from not being stirred properly) but eggs were shelled! so that made up for it. I would recommend to my friends and family... Hope this helps!

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PATELKENNY, General Manager at La Quinta by Wyndham Jackson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2019

Dear keila85,

Reviewed August 28, 2019 via mobile

I got put in the most musty moldy smelling room I’ve honestly ever stayed in. The room was so damp that my bed was actually “wet” - I have never been exposed to so much dampness in a room. Definitely not a place to have small children or elderly people in. As you can see from the bed frame the room is so damp the metal is literally rusting. The way this is sticking out is so dangerous- you definitely need a tetanus shot to stay here. I am still blown away. I gagged a few times from the odor I thought I could just get over - but never did. Woke up with a sore throat this morning. This place should be shut down until this is looked into. Did I ask or demand to change rooms you ask?? No, I’m not that kind of person. I try to make the best of every situation however this one is just uncalled for. I feel guilty for spending my hard earned money for a night at this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
PATELKENNY, General Manager at La Quinta by Wyndham Jackson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2019

Dear bna-gregc2146 ,

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that your stay wasn't pleasant. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at La Quinta Inns & Suites, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations. I know that you said that you didn't ask to change rooms but we could have moved you and we would be able to know what room has an issue.