“LaQuinta Inn & Suites Jackson,MI Airport”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson Airport
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Texas
“LaQuinta Inn & Suites Jackson,MI Airport”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Was travelling on a long cross country road trip and decided to break the trip up and needed a hotel. I have enjoyed my stay at La Quinta Inn's in the past and decided to try this location because the rate was reasonable. Also, the reviews on Trip Advisor were good. This was an excellent choice for close proxiity to the Interstate, location, and price. The hotel exterior and lobby were updated, clean, and very nice in appearance. The area felt safe with nice surroundings. There are multiple restaurants and fast food chains within a couple of miles. The breakfast area was clean and offered a very nice variety of choices including sausage biscuits. We did not make use of the pool or other amenities. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Pearl, United States
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Had a great experience. Room was very clean and staff very friendly. Options on the continental breakfast was great. Liked having eggs, sausage and biscuit and gravy as an option. The work out room was very clean and had very nice equipment. If I have to stay in Peal Mississippi again, I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Tyler, Texas
Reviewed March 15, 2014

My husband I have stayed at many LaQuinta's across the country with our dog. This was the worst experience I have ever had. The sheets on my bed were dirty including body hair, but the comforter had a large stain of blood which had never been laundered. The sheets on the other bed had blood stains but had been washed. The bathroom floor had not been swept or mopped. I am not a confrontational person, and should have asked for another room, but I asked for clean sheets which I put on myself. The next morning when I checked out, I told the girl at the desk. Someone, I assume the manager, yelled from the back room to give me a 10%discount. I will never go to this hotel again. I will never stay in Meridian MS again. Hope this helps someone avoid this disaster. From now on I will ask to see the room before I pay.

Room Tip: Always ask to see the room before agreeing to rent it.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Memphis, United States
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Nothing else to comment about stay. Good Staff. This location needs to replace their carpet in both the rooms and hallways. Also some pillow top matteresses would be nice. The grounds are well landscaped and their is adequate parking. The staff is very friendly and willing to help you.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

New Albany, Indiana
Reviewed March 1, 2014

LaQuinta Jackson (near the airport) was a clean, safe, close and secure hotel. Great staff, room was ready (even though we checked in real, real, late) the staff was friendly and breakfast was adequate.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 25, 2014

In the past i have stayed at two other La Quintas in other parts of the country. They were horrible, so I was a bit concerned about our stay. This La Quinta has gained my trust back with the clean and spacious rooms. Lovely firm bed and full breakfast. The night desk clerk was very pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business