“AVERAGE”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson Airport
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Reviewed May 6, 2013

This hotel is so average I am having a hard time remembering it, only 3 days later. What I loved - dog friendliness! Lots of room for the dogs to walk. Bed was comfy and clean. My Likes - Cute little 'gold member' treats on desk - amos cookies and bottle of water and oh, the tv and ac worked great. What I didn't like. The door leaked light really bad. Do dog folks get "special" rooms? 'cause the carpet in my room was gross - but it was vacuumed, just not shampooed. Desk lady wasn't engaged - no smiles, just basic, brief courtesy. I did have to wear my ear plugs - jolly green giant upstairs with clod hopping shoes.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed March 30, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed March 25, 2013

You won't find a friendlier staff, cleaner rooms, or a better price than you will at this hotel. I actually changed my route to stay here for the umpteenth time because I always have a great experience. Chameka, part of the management team, will ensure that your stay is a pleasant one.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank 768kerryb
A La Quinta traveler
Prairie Village, Kansas, USA
Reviewed March 24, 2013

1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Reviewed March 19, 2013

My husband, daughter, and I recently stayed here so my daughter could attend a friend's wedding. Because we wanted to take along our little Yorkie Poo, we chose a place that lets pets stay free! I was most impressed with all the grassy area around the hotel to take our dog (clean area, I might add. I have stayed other places where you had to keep your eyes on the ground if you wanted to keep clean shoes!) The rooms were very nice - two queen size beds; nice breakfast area with adequate complimentary breakfast. My only real complaint was that too much light from the hall got into the room at night...and the bed was a bit hard. But we had a delightful one night here with our four-legged friend! I would definitely stay again if the need arose!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for a weekend along with our small dog. The staff was friendly, and got us checked in and to our room quickly. Our king room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. We plan to stay here again on future trips to the area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family