“Jackson MS Hampton Airport”

Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Marlton NJ, United States
“Jackson MS Hampton Airport”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

Great Stay I was impressed with the professional way the staff performed their duty, the response to any questions I had, all in all I enjoyed my stay. Jerry the K PS: The best chef for breakfast must perform here, thanks again for a great stay!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this review, February 2, 2014
On behalf of the management and staff we'd like to thank you for your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure having you. We very appreciate your business and the warmth of your review. If your traveling needs bring you this way again , by all means.. please come back and visit us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Edmeston, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

I love Hampton Inns. I can always count on the beds being the most comfortable, the rooms are always clean and the staff is professional and helpful..The location of this Hampton Inn is convenient to lots of restaurants and shopping also.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

On behalf on the management and staff we'd like to thank you for your recent stay withus. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for selecting our hotel for your traveling needs. If you are ever in the Jackson area, please come back and stay here again we love having you.
Columbus, Mississippi
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

I'm writing this review for one express purpose. Hampton Inn Pearl Management, I hope you read this because I think you need to know. The PRIMARY reason I would not be back if I can avoid it is the lighting in your rooms! You are using some kind of light bulbs (and I've stayed in 3 of your rooms now) that give off a blueish tint, making it feel very industrial and completely unwelcoming. It's creepy and depressing. Seriously. Seems like an easy fix. You have other issues involving needed renovations, but I can easily look past that. Please change the light bulbs!

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank fabeebabee
cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. I am sorry that you were disappointed with some aspects of your stay.

I sincerely apologize if you found the lighting in the rooms to be a off blueish tint that made you feel unwelcome. We strive on providing our guests with an exceptional stay and we will do everything we need to do to ensure that this issues be resolved . I am always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guests experience and I will keep your review in mind.

Long Beach, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

Stayed in this hotel because other hotels in the Jackson downtown area where I normally stay were booked due to a legislative function. Did not arrive until after 9:00, and volume control on TV would not work and when heater ran it made a screeching noise. It was a long, cold night.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

First of all, thank you for your review of your recent past stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests- including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I understand that you had a disappointing experience regarding some maintenance issues in your room. I am so sorry that you had some issues with the heater making noise and the volume on your TV didn't work. Your satisfaction is my number one concern, so I appreciate you bring this to my attention so that I may follow-up with our maintence crew. We always looking for ways to improve our property and will definitely keep your comments in mind.

Again, I apologize if you went through any inconvenience and I hope you give us another chance to serve you. If your travels bring you back to our area, Please know that your business is incredibly important to us and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encounted.
Acworth, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

We stayed one night here. Everything was great. Room was clean. Staff was extra nice. We needed extra towels and a blanket and the girl on night shift got them right away. The breakfast was great. We asked for late checkout and it was no problem. Would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
On behalf of the management and staff we'd like to thank you for your recent stay with us. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for selecting our hotel and a great review.

We do hope that we may welcome you again in the future. Thank you!
Birmingham, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

Door from parking lot was not working properly and had to enter from the front. PIllows too small. TV sound was out. Served breakfast too late. I was there on business and could not wait until they served breakfast. The door not working from the parking lot was quite annoying. It was a rainy day and got wetter trying to get to the front door. Sometimes it was held open with a rock so that was a security issue for me.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you for your reviw of your rercent experience at our hotel. I am sorry that we could not provide a positive experience during your stay. I sincerely apologize if you found some items to be broken nor work propertly. Your feedback is truly appericated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quailty of our products and services. We will certainly use your comments to identify areas where we can improve our hospitality so that others do not share your experience.

Your business is very important to us and I sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity and consider returning again. In the mean time if I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me,we are always listening to our guests.
Picayune, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

They completed a wonderful weekend for a State Title for Football with wonderful customer service. We left an item in the closet and less than a hour they called us and confirmed our address so they could ship it to us on Monday!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton, I appreciate your review and glad your items was ship to you in a timely matter, Nevertheless everything work out. If your travel needs bring you this way again please come back and stay with us.