“Championship service!!!”

Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Picayune, United States
“Championship service!!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

They completed a wonderful weekend for a State Title for Football with wonderful customer service. We left an item in the closet and less than a hour they called us and confirmed our address so they could ship it to us on Monday!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton, I appreciate your review and glad your items was ship to you in a timely matter, Nevertheless everything work out. If your travel needs bring you this way again please come back and stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Meridian, Mississippi
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I'm here now, actually. I'm very frustrated with this Hampton Inn. The TV doesn't work right, the phone did not work at first (Management had to come fix it), the closet door drags the tile floor and makes a horrible sound, and the shower was COLD this morning. Even after letting it run for 5 minutes. I was told that I didn't let it run long enough?!? The WHOLE shower wasn't long enough? This was at 6 a.m. When I got back around 8 a.m., the shower was hot again (I'm assuming after everyone took their hot showers- wish I had the luxury of waiting that late to shower!). Now that it's late afternoon and not many are showering, it's acting up again. I just had to run the sink for 5 MINUTES!!!! just to get the water warm enough to wash my hands. It probably has to do with the fact that we are on the 4th floor and on the end of the hall. I complained and asked for the 100% satisfaction guarantee. "The manager won't be here until Monday" is the only help I could get after the front desk wasn't able to change my rate because I paid through hotels.com. I will definitely book directly through the hotel next time. However, there are no clauses or fine print ANYWHERE that says 100% satisfaction unless you booked through a 3rd party. Management is gone AND customer service is out of the office until Monday due to inclement weather. When I pay for a hotel room, I expect 1. a clean room, 2. a comfortable bed, and 3. a hot shower (mildly warm would be nice at this point). This has been the worst Hampton Inn experience. Hampton Inn has been our choice hotel in the past. We have never hesitated to book there, and we are HHonors members. However, I will think really hard before I book another Hampton Inn. I will update after I contact Management and/or Hampton Inn Customer Service.

Room Tip: Do not stay on the 4th floor or the end of the hall unless you want a cold shower.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
We thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent trip. Reading your comments, it appears that we fell short of your expectations and for that, we sincerely apologize. We are accustomed to receiving very positive feedback from our guests and are disheartened that you did not experience the level of excellence you deserve. Please be assured that your concerns will be shared with our management team so that corrective measures are taken where feasible.

We do hope that you can give us another opportuntiy to regain your confidence in our hotel if your travels bring you to our area again.

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed November 23, 2013

This hotel is located in the greater Jackson, MS area (Pearl) next to the Airport. Conveniently located off interstate, this Hampton is typical of most that I have stayed at. The hotel common areas and rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, and you can expect to get a good nights rest here. They do not have an area shuttle van like many of the Hamptons I have stayed at, but I believe there is an airport shuttle.

Room Tip: The hotel is set back off the road and hidden behind another hotel. Trust your gps.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. While we are delighted that you found our hotel to be conveniently located right off the interstate. and that your room was clean and accommodate says alot. We are glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn ,we love having you, please come back and visit.
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We would stay again anytime. It was very nice, clean and comfortable beds.Customer service the it is suppose to be. We picked this place when it was late and we were tired and we did good. Highly recommend!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

First of all, thank you for your review of your recent past stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guest. The managenent and staff really appreciate the warm and kind words that you express about your visit with us, we hope your traveling needs bring you to the Jackson area again.
Richardson, Texas
Reviewed November 17, 2013

This was a wonderful hotel with a friendly staff. Rooms and hotel were really clean and had anything we needed. The breakfast had everything we expected and the lobby and meeting areas were very clean.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Hampton Inn. The management and staff appreciate your comments concerning your visit with us. We strive for the best with all our guests, the type of service in which we pride ourselves. Please come back and stay here with us again. On a short note the hotel do offer a shuttle to and from the airport.
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed November 15, 2013

My wife and I were traveling from Dallas to Panama City, Fl and it was getting late. We checked on Tripadvisor and found this hotel and it had good reviews. We went to the wrong hotel at first and had to circle back the 10 miles to this one. GREAT location only a few blocks of I-20. Parking was kind of confusing because it is located behind another hotel. Room was really nice. We had breakfast before we headed off and it was pretty much the standard hot hotel breakfast. The one thing different is they had omelets. Overall a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn, we truly appreciate your review about our hotel, we love having you here, and look forward on seeing you again in the near furture, please come back and visit with us again.
Marietta, United States
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Good little hotel and well off the I-20 main highway. Good restaurants nearby. Although small, it has all the Hampton amenities. The staff is always helpful. WE've been staying at this property for the last five years. HH has done some notable upgrades which have made the property seem even more friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
First of all, Thank you for your review of your recent past stay at the hotel. we always appreciate hearing from our guests- including when comments help identify ways we can improve or telling us how much you enjoyed the visit, I really hope that you will come back and stay with us again.