“Nice Hampton Inn, Friendly Staff.”

Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Reviewed June 23, 2013

As one reviewer stated, it is a little hard to find as it's tucked away behind two other hotels. Outside sign needs to be completely replaced as it's very old & faded.

Lobby is very nicely decorated and warm and inviting. Room was clean, bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good: pastries, bangles, omelets, biscuits and sausage gravy. Coffee was very fresh and the breakfast area was kept really clean and everything was fully stocked.

Pool was in the back of the hotel, kind of in an odd location. Temperature seemed chilly but we weren't going to swim anyway, because some sort of construction was going on and there were little bits of styrofoam floating around everywhere including into the pool and hot tub. Pool area seemed old and a little dirty.

Overall, we still had a nice stay as we were traveling through Mississippi on our way to Texas. Room was quiet and we all got a good night's sleep

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

On behalf of the management and staff we'd like to thank you for your recent stay with us. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for selecting our hotel.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I have always been pleased with Hampton Inn but the Pearl, MS Hampton Inn fell well below my expectations. The room I was placed in smelled of mildew. I was moved to a new room which did not smell but the rooms in this hotel were antiquated. Just not what I was used to seeing in a Hampton Inn. I was very disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn, I am disappointed we failed to give you the accommodations and consideration we strive for with all our guests the type of service in which we pride ourselves. Please know that your commentshave been reviewd in detail and steps are being taken to ensure these types of issues are handled.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Room extremely clean and quiet. Breakfast was good and fresh. Sausage and Gravy was not much left, but I attribute that to good food. If traveling on interstate, it was very convenient to get off and on. Pearl had places to eat and you can fill up your gas tank with ease.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

On behalf of the management and staff we'd like to thank you for your recent stay with us. We very much apperciate your business and thank you for selecting our hotel.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Pretty typical Hampton Inn. A little hard to find as it is behind two other hotels. Parking off to one side. Breakfast has wide variety but often runs low on some items. Staff very friendly. Clean rooms; comfortable beds. Near airport and nice minor league baseball park. Lots of restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. While we are delighted that you found our hotel to be clean and the breakfast to be good, the management and staff truly appreciate you and your business, Please come back and visit with us again.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Very pleased with our stay. Staff was very personable and helpful. Hotel lobby was nice and inviting. We checked in late and our air had been turned on by housekeeping, which was a very nice surprise. Room was clean and had really comfortable bed and linens. Lots of things to do close by.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

On behalf of the management and staff we'd like to thank you for your recent stay with us. We very much appreciate your business an love to read these type of comments to our employees, the next time you are in this area we hope you will visit us again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We were passing through Mississippi from Atlanta and had a reservation at the Hampton Inn in Pearl. We wanted a hotel location not to far of I 20 as we were driving to Texas the next day. This hotel was one of the best Hampton Inn hotel stays I have had in a long time. My wife and I highly recommend this hotel for cleanliness, check-in and staff. The breakfast was terrific and security was tight.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn, and for this great review, we truly appreciate your feedback regarding your visit with us and the comment about the staff, as we pride ourselves on excellent customer service. Thank you for wanting to recommend our hotel to others, Please come back and visit us the next time you are in this area.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

a/c unit was molded and shower did not drain properly. Also, breakfast items were not fresh. The hotel is in need of a remodel. Also, the staff did not seem concerned over the condition of the a/c or shower. I became sick as a result of my stay as I am very sensitive to mold. Although I received a refund for my stay, I spent that and more at the doctor.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Connie L
cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

First of all, thank you for your review of your recent past stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I understand that you had a disappointing experience regarding some maintenace issues in your room. I am so sorry that you had some issues with your A/C not working property and that your shower drain did not clogged, Your satisfacation is my number one concern so I appreciate you bring this to my attention so that I may follow-up with our maintence crew. We are always looking for ways to improve our property and will definitely keep your comments in mind.

Again, I apologize if you went through any inconvenience and I hope you give us another chance to serve you, If your travels bring you back to our area, Please know that your business is incredibly important to us and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encountered.