“Hampton Inn stay in Pearl Mississippi”

Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
A TripAdvisor Member
“Hampton Inn stay in Pearl Mississippi”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We were passing through Mississippi from Atlanta and had a reservation at the Hampton Inn in Pearl. We wanted a hotel location not to far of I 20 as we were driving to Texas the next day. This hotel was one of the best Hampton Inn hotel stays I have had in a long time. My wife and I highly recommend this hotel for cleanliness, check-in and staff. The breakfast was terrific and security was tight.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn, and for this great review, we truly appreciate your feedback regarding your visit with us and the comment about the staff, as we pride ourselves on excellent customer service. Thank you for wanting to recommend our hotel to others, Please come back and visit us the next time you are in this area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Knoxville, United States
Reviewed May 7, 2013

a/c unit was molded and shower did not drain properly. Also, breakfast items were not fresh. The hotel is in need of a remodel. Also, the staff did not seem concerned over the condition of the a/c or shower. I became sick as a result of my stay as I am very sensitive to mold. Although I received a refund for my stay, I spent that and more at the doctor.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Connie L
cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
First of all, thank you for your review of your recent past stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I understand that you had a disappointing experience regarding some maintenace issues in your room. I am so sorry that you had some issues with your A/C not working property and that your shower drain did not clogged, Your satisfacation is my number one concern so I appreciate you bring this to my attention so that I may follow-up with our maintence crew. We are always looking for ways to improve our property and will definitely keep your comments in mind.

Again, I apologize if you went through any inconvenience and I hope you give us another chance to serve you, If your travels bring you back to our area, Please know that your business is incredibly important to us and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encountered.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

This Hampton Inn is on the East side of Jackson MS just North of the interstate. The hotel itself is as nice as any other Hampton I have experienced. Very predictable and reliable. The rooms and. the common areas were clean and the staff were helpful. However, the access to the hotel is through the parking lots of a couple of lower end properties. Nevertheless, all was fine but if I had booked my wife or daughters there on their own, I would not have felt they were as safe as I would like them. It was fine for me. There was a Mcallister Deli across the lots as well as a Ruby Tuesday.

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn, we truly appreciate this review and the feedback concerning our staff and cleanliness of the hotel. We are glad you found the location of resturants being safe for both your wife and daughter. Please come back and visit us the next time you are in this area.
Garland, Texas
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We made a smoking room reservation at this hotel on Hilton website. This hotel decided to go to non- smoking so it would not honor the reservation as made. I asked for an upgrade and was rudely told that they were busy and she didn't think they had one. Got to our room and there was no hot water. Since we were only staying one night, we went to bed. Next morning they didn't have enough food. I asked for the owner to call me. No response. I complained to Hilton(which were very helpful). Still no response from hotel, They lied and told Hilton that they had talked to me. 1 month later, I am still waiting to talk to the hotel management. This is the only Hampton Inn I have ever had a problem with.

Room Tip: Try a different hotel
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I am sorry that we could not provide a positive experience when you visited. Your feedback is truly appericated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quailty of our products and services. We will certainly use your comments to identify areas where we can improve our hopitality so that others do not share your experience.

Your business is very important to us and I sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity and consider returning again. In the meantime, If I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me. We are always listening to our guests!
Pensacola, United States
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Older property that is a little hard to find. A little disappointed in the complimentary breakfast. Definately an average hotel given other properties available in the area. Would not be my first choice of locations in the future whether staying near Jackson or near Flowood or Brandon. Other newer properties available for less than $10 more per night.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I appreciated the review of your recent stay at our hotel, I understand that you were disappointed with a few issues and sincerely apologize for this. I am sorry if you found our breakfast quality to be sup-par, We are always listening to our guests and I will definitely keep your review in mind to improve the quality and selection of our offerings. We appreciated your business and sincerely apologize that we did not provide everything you are accoustomed to receive. We do everything we can to ensure our guests enjoy our hotel, with that said, I assure that your feedback is incredibly important to us and I will definitely take your comments into consideration.

Again, I thank you very much for your review and sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity and stay with us the next time you're in town.
Whitehouse
Reviewed April 24, 2013

The Pearl, MS Hampton Inn is a great and inexpensive place to spend a comfortable night away from home. The hotel was clean, the bed was comfortable, the internet was free, and the staff were attentive. I enjoyed my stay there and will return the next time I am through that area. Thanks to a very friendly, helpful staff.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn, we truly appreciate your feedback regarding the room and our helpful staff ,as we pride ourselves on excellent customer service. We look forward to you visiting with us the next time you are in this area
Crestview, United States
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The hotel lobby was not much to look at and not very big, but we weren't spending time there anyway. It was clean though. The rooms were clean and most importantly the bed coverings, sheets and towels were clean and fresh. The bed was very comfortable. All-in-all a good experience and a comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn, we appreciate you taking the time to write your wonderful and detailed review. Please come back and visit us the next time you are in this area. We are glad you enjoyed the service provided by our team and happy to hear that you enjoyed the comfort of the bed covering, sheets and towels.