“Great place to stay!”

Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Lawton, Oklahoma
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Super clean and quiet. Definitely recommend. Very courteous staff. Would definitely stay at this location again. Had a very big breakfast area. Nice fitness center. We were traveling over spring break and happened on this gem!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn, and for this great review, we truly appreciate your feedback reagrding the room and our helpful staff, as we pride ourselves on excellent customer service. We look forward to you visit the next time you are in this area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We stay in Hampton Inn's fairly frequently and they are usually well maintained and provide a pleasant stay for a reasonable rate. The view, overlooking a sad little neighborhood, was not ideal. The bathtub had hair in it and I think the bathtub was somewhat in need of replacement, although I could see they had tried to repair it. I would probably try another place next time.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Hampton Inn. I am disappointed we failed to give you the fine accommodations and consideration we strive for with all our guests, the type of service in which we pride ourselves. I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and its team for your stay. please know that your comments have been reviewed in detail and steps are being taken to ensure these types of issues are handled

Again, I thank you very much for your review and sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity and stay with us the next time you're in town.
Waco, Texas
Reviewed March 10, 2013

This is a off freeway location a few miles from the Jackson, MS Airport, which is hidden behind a few less expensive motels--an econolodge and a comfort inn. It is not a great area of town, you overlook mobile homes and fast food places, so don't look for a scenic view.

I was most disapointed that the hilton website said it had an indoor pool, and it certainly doesn't, just the typical outside pool closed half the year. The computers in the lobby didn't work, staff had no idea what was wrong with them. There were a few examples of that--looked better on the surface that when you tried to use the services. All and all, I thought this hotel was a bit overpriced for what it was.

That said, it was fully in compliant with Hampton Inn class services--clean and comfortable, fee internet (bring your own computer), and breaksfast was okay. It checked the block.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
First of all, thank you for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I understand that you had a disappointing experience regarding some internet issues. I am sorry that you had some issues with the website saying the hotel had an indoor pool. Your satisfacation is my number one concern so I appreciate you bring this to my attention so that I may follow-up with our internet provider. We are always looking for ways to improve our property and will definitely keep your comments in mind.
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
Reviewed March 8, 2013

The accommodations were nice, the complimentary breakfast was great and the staff were very kind and helpful! I came for a business trip with my wife, and for the price... You couldn't beat the service and the accommodations!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. While we are delighted that you found the complimentary breakfast was great and the staff were very kind and helpful, we pride ourselves on excellent customer service. We appreciate your business and hope you come back and visit us the next time you are in this area.
Palm Desert, California
Reviewed March 6, 2013

This was a short stay for a small business meeting. The staff are friendly and helpful especially the morning breakfast lady. Overall this is a nice hotel. The pickup at the airport is convenient and the airport is nearby.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel and for this great review, we truly appreciate your feedback regarding the location and our staff. We are glad you enjoyed the service provided by our team ,and are happy to hear that the airport was convenient for you during your visit. Please come back if you are ever in this area.
Reviewed February 1, 2013

My family and I usually find Hampton Inn to be very clean and visually appealing, which is why we decided to only stay at Hampton Inns while traveling. However, I'm wondering if the room we received this time around was because we are on a military rate. Why? Well, lets start with the fact that the first thing I noticed when I walked in was the big empty space next to the TV--where the microwave and fridge USED to be. Then, upon looking up at the ceiling, it appears that some work or cover-up painting occurred that is very visually I unappealing. The flat-screen TV sitting on top of the dresser must REALLY be heavy because the top of the dresser is SAGGING in the middle. The coffee maker and hair dryer in the bathroom are very old models.
The room is clean and the front desk staff are professional and helpful. In fact, when I asked the front desk receptionist if all the rooms were without microwaves and refrigerators, she politely replied that some rooms do and some don't, but no one knows which rooms do or don't because they "move them around so much." This response raised a number of other questions in my head, but I left well enough alone.
I'm only writing this negative review because I am surprised that the Hampton Inn has locations where the rooms are sub-par, or should I say, right along the lines of a much less expensive motel.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank CLeaneye12
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. I am disappointed we failed tyo give you the fine accommodations and consideration we strive for with all our guests - the type of service in which we pride ourselves. I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and its team for your stay. Please know that your comments have been reviewed in detail and steps are being taken to ensure these types of issues are handled.

TN
Reviewed January 31, 2013

The lobby renovation is complete but the rooms are a little dated. Good location near the interstate and restaurants. Not the best option in Jackson but will do for one night stay. One plus was the number of channels available on tv, it's the little things....

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank OTR67
cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. While we are delighted that you found our hotel to be conveniently located to nearby restaurants as well as the highway, we are sorry that you were disappointed with some aspects of your stay.

I truly apologize if you found our hotel to be somewhat dated. Our guests' satisfacation is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Your feedback is very important to us and I will make sure to keep your comments in mind to better our property.

Please accept our sincere apologies and we hope that next time you are in town: you consider staying with us again.