Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport
$85
$60
$98
$94
Best Western Airport Inn(Pearl)(Great Value!)
$65
All reviewsother hotelsbreakfast was deliciousunder constructionroom was cleancomfortable staya great place to staylots of restaurantsnight's sleepenjoyed my stayroad tripconvenient locationoutlet mallsausagejacksonmsfrenchieinterstate
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stay almost exclusively in Hampton Inns and found this one very nice. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room and bathroom was very clean. The beds were comfy. The breakfast was fresh and nice. All-in-all a nice overnight stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
cynthia b, Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for the Hampton Inn Pearl. We strive to provide our guests a clean and comfortable environment to relax in while traveling. We hope if you are ever in the Jackson area you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

The hotel is one of the older ones to start with. I asked the front desk for a bottle of water and was told they left one in my room and didnt believe me when I said it wasn't. The cable went out and they needed me to give them the serial number off the box liked I worked there. The breakfast was also not good the waffle mix was watery and the coffee was hot water with a little color. I am a Hilton Diamond customer and never experienced something this bad from there brands. I was suppose to be there a week and had to cancel the remaining days.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank hendu664
cynthia b, Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

I appreciate your review of our recent stay at hotel. I am so sorry you did not have an enjoyable stay with us. We strive to provide our guests a clean and comfortable environment to relax in while traveling and apologize you felt we did not succeed. I understand that you were disappointed with your breakfast and we will review our offerings, Keeping your recommendations in mind. Please accept our apology for the issue with your television, this we have fixed the problem and don't expect further issues. The next time you are in town please visit us again so that we may show you the quality stay you expect and deserve. Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We stayed at this hotel on our way to Florida. Got there 12 MN. staff was helpful and polite. Clean rooms, friendly staff. Good breakfast, free. Great price.
Our stay was great. One of the best hotel stays for the price we paid.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

The Hampton Inn Pearl really appreciate your review we are glad you had a enjoyable stay with us, and hope if you are every in the Jackson area again you will come and stay with us.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I really appreciated the airport shuttle that the Hampton provided. I arrived late, and check-in was fast and easy. The lobby was clean and nicely decorated. I stay in alot of Hampton Inns, because I can expect the same level and of service, cleanliness, etc. in each one. The Jackson Pearl Hampton did have dated room decor, but the room itself was spacious and very clean. The bed was comfortable and I had a good night's sleep. The breakfast was your typical Hampton fare - good selection and the breakfast staff is super friendly as usual. I don't travel to Jackson very often, but I would choose this hotel again for a business trip.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

Great bed and bedding. Breakfast had eggs which I don't find at most hotels.

• Stayed: June 2012
cynthia b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

Thank you for your review, your opinion is very important to us. If you are ever in Jackson we would love to have you come back and stay again.