“Not bad - Not great.”

Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Pearl
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Not bad - Not great.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

I had a flight delay and came in JAN very late so I changed another reservation I had a couple hour drive away and had the Diamond desk book me here. I got in very late.
It is an older Hampton Inn, and coming in late and leaving early, it was totally fine.
Typical example of an older Hampton Inn. Room was clean, nice bed, and clsoe to the interstate. Furnishings were a bit dated.
I left early so I have no idea if breakfast was good or bad, although the breakfast area looked really nice.
The person workign the front desk was very friendly.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2012

This Hampton is conveniently located off the interstate. The staff was awesome! We left a bag of meds and vitamins and we were 200 miles away when we realized it. Called them up and they sent them to us, COD, but that's cool. Saved the day. Only questionable thing is my son found some funky stuff where the bottom of the bed meets the floor. we washed his hands and called it a day. No big deal, but a vacuum down there would work wonders.

• Stayed December 2011
1 Thank James B
south
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2011

We stayed at this property for only one night, but found it clean and pleasant. Everyone was nice and seemed helpful. The location is not near many restaurants that we liked but there are several places to eat a short drive away.

For a short visit, we would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Atlanta
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2011

I checked in late and left first thing in the morning, so it was a short stay and thus a brief review follows. The hotel is just off Highway 468 (near the I-20 exit) and behind a Shoney's Restaurant so it's buffered from the highway noise. Nothing fancy about the property but I found it to be clean and quiet. I did notice several security cameras in the interior hallways. There are several restaurants within a reasonable walking distance although you have to cross a road or two to get to some of them. The room had a 32" or so flat screen TV with lots of cable channels but none in high definition. There was free Wi Fi with a log in code provided on the envelope that holds your room key. The morning breakfast was consistent with Hampton Inn standards. A free shuttle takes guests to the airport every 45 minutes starting at 5 a.m.

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms face to the south (toward I-20 in the distance) although no highway noise could b...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Augusta
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2011

I read some of the reviews about this hotel and to be honest I was a little scared to book our rooms there. I like to stay at the Hampton because they have free internet and a good breakfest. Well I had no reason to worry the hotel was clean, people were nice and the rooms were spacious. The hotel is a little old but for the price (74/night) you cant beat it. The room was clean and bigger than some I have stayed at. The hotel was easy to find and located in a good place so I dont understand why some reviews said it was in a awfull spot and hard to get to??? I stayed with my wife and 2 kids in a double room and it was fine. If you need a place to stay in Jackson this hotel will do just fine.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Mike H
White Hall, Arkansas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2010

I chose the hotel because it offered a hot tub. I called ahead before making reservation to make sure the hot tub was working. I was assured it was hot and in working order. I arrived and was really looking forward to a relaxing soak, imagine! The pool was warmer than the hot tub! Ok, so I thought lets try the jets and make the best of it.... oh they don't work either!

As a diamond level rewards member I have been to many Hamptons in many places. I have never found a dirtier pool area. Dog poop! really???? The hotel has a no pets policy and has cameras! Too had anyone been cleaning leaves and bugs out of the pool in the 3 days I was there they may have seen the mess. One pile was near the gate the clerks come out to lock and unlock twice per day. I would think some one would take the initiative ....

Next- The most uncomfy bed. mold in the coffee pot, in room.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2010

everything was really nice i stayed for 5 days and was very pleased.

Stayed May 2008, traveled on business