“what a salad bowl!!”

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #6 of 70 Restaurants in Pearl
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 22, 2013

This place has a great salad and you should see the bowl they serve you with. We tried to buy one, but no deal. Salads were great, potato soup is delicious and sandwiches are great. Of course they also have great sweet tea. Good location just off I-20, very clean and good service.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Stopped here for a quick lunch, didn't want fast food, so this place was great. Food was tasty and quick.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I would give an "excellent" (5star) review but I've had better friendlier service. Still good service and excellent deli sandwiches.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Was really impressed with the many menu items and the friendly staff.....plenty of indoor and outdoor seating. Salad I got was huge and did not get skimmped on the lettuce. Located right off I20, cant miss it!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

My daughter and i ate lunch there last Friday. An employee there had a nasty attitude. We could hear her cursing and when our food was brought to us, it was roughly placed on the table. We heard, "If you...." and that was it. Now there has been some cyber bullyin. Needless to say we will not be eating at this location anytime soon. And the cyber bullying has been reported. Lose the employee with the pitiful demeanor and i would gladly rate this location with a 5. Beautiful store. Clean except for some tables. We heard the manager tell her to get the tables and she replied she was getting to them. The cajun shrimp poboy and the spud was absolutely delicious!

Been to McAlister's Deli? Share your experiences!