Holiday Inn Pearl - Jackson Area
Travelocity
$129
Courtyard
Great 4.5/5
Best Western Airport Inn(Pearl)(Great Value!)
$69
$64
Priceline
Very Good 4/5
All reviewssports barbass pro shopoutlet mallbaseball stadiumwalking distancehotel restaurantrestaurant downstairsatlanta bravesthe hotel offerselectronic devicescorner roomparking lotthe king size beddo not disturb signstaff was friendlyfitness centerfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 20, 2010

Stayed here for 3 nights and was very pleased with everything. Location is very convienent to downtown and close to surrounding communites. Staff was very friendly and accomodating. Restaurant was very good. The indoor heated pool was small but very nice, another guest told us it was a salt water pool but I don't know for sure. The only negatives were: 1) I didn't realize that it was located in a dry county so the "bar" only served beer. 2) Housekeeping only serviced rooms in the morning and if you put your do not disturb sign on as we did when we went to breakfast your room gets bypassed. But we were able to get fresh towels both days. It is right next door to the largest Bass Pro Shop I've ever seen so that may be a plus for some folks. It is also right across the street from the stadium where the MS Braves play baseball; they were not in town during our visit so I can't comment as to whether it would be loud or distracting if they were playing, if that is a concern I'd ask for a room on the backside if the hotel. It also appeared to be completely smoke-free, which we really liked. We also liked the free wireless internet and the tvs in the restaurant (at each booth) , great for kids.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2010

Great hotel if you are passing through town, need to be near airport, or especially to catch a minor league baseball game...only hotel for a game! Claen, new, ultra convenient. Sports bar on premises, Bass Pro next door to blow off some time/shop. Price good for what you get in room and convenience.

Reviewed April 11, 2010

Really can't stand it when all of the gym epuipment is broken down. Both treadmills didn't work. They were outdated anyway but some kind of a work out would have been nice. The room is only 12x12 --a national chain like Holiday Inn should maintain their gym equipment.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2010

We liked it. Especially the indoor pool. It is salt-water so not as bleachy as you would expect and plenty warm even after the coldest week in years. The hotel still seems pretty new and well kept. The staff was attentive and friendly. Ellis, in particular, was very nice and very helpful. The location is very convenient, near the juncture of I-55 and I-20. This was a good place for a business/leisure couple of days with our girls as a base of operations. It felt safe there, and I can't say that for most of the rest of Jackson.

Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2009

My friend and I were attending a Junior League marketplace in Jackson so we decided to go the night before so we wouldn't have to drive early in the morning. I had a free night availabe with Holiday Inn so I Googled the HI hotels near our function. The Trustmark Park was the nearest so we booked it! It was very easy to find, right off of I-20 and across the street from the ballpark and next door to the Bass Pro Shop.

Check in was a breeze and the hotel was very new looking & neat. Our room was very clean and a nice size. The beds & pillows were very comfortable and the bathroom was a nice size with plenty of towels. Our only complaint was that a large group of high school/junior high kids were staying there and they were up all night slamming doors & running the halls. There is no continental breakfast but the hotel restuarant was very good and the service was good!

I will definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends