Holiday Inn Pearl - Jackson Area
GardenInn.com
$94
$89
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

Best Western Airport Inn(Pearl)(Great Value!)
$72
$64
Priceline
All reviewsbass pro shopoutlet mallsports barbaseball stadiumwalking distancehotel restaurantrestaurant downstairsatlanta bravesthe hotel offerselectronic devicesfree breakfastcorner roomfront desk staffparking lotthe king size bedfast fooddo not disturb sign
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I traveled with a college baseball team to play in baseball tournament at Trustmark Park, which is actually across the street. Very friendly & helpful staff. The rooms are large and very comfortable. The hotel is accessable to many restaurants and the Bass Pro Shop. Easy access to the interstate as well.

Room Tip: The elevator is not in center of hotel, slightly off set, so if you would like easy access to the elevator, please request.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Al W
Shawn C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Pearl - Jackson Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Dear AL W,

Thank you Al for submitting your comments about our hotel. We LOVE our baseball teams that stay with us. Our employees always have fun interacting with the teams when they are here. Hope to see you next year for the tournament.

Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

I spend one night in this hotel. The service was really good, people there were very nice. The room was really big, clean and confortable. The barhroom very good and new. And the food in the restaurant yummy!
I will stay again in this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank MERLS

Dear MERLS,

I appreciate you letting me know that we did a great job. I will definately share your comments with my staff. We value your feedback and love hearing when we got it right.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

My stay was courtesy of US Air but I enjoyed the unplanned visit very much. The hotel has a very good gym, the bar/restaurant was good and the room was very modern and spotless. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone. And the airport shuttle was on time.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank jmvfrva
Shawn C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Pearl - Jackson Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear JMVFRVA,

Thank you for your comments about your stay with us. It is always a tough pill to swallow when the arilines can not get you to your destination. I am glad we were able to provide some, at least temporary, relief during your travels. Again, thank you for relating your experience.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

When I arrive to check and everything went well to start with. As a check in continued my debit card was declined. I told them to give me a moment to call to transfer funds. when I came back again to tell them to run the card they have tried to run it again while I was gone also several times. they then told me that my card is still being declined. After the employees informed me that my funds don't transfer that fast. That it was after 5 o'clock. But of course I overlooked this knowing that they are not a bank that there a hotel and have no idea what you're talking about. I told them to run it again. And it's always my card went through. This debit card should I use out on the road while I'm working I do not keep a lot of cash on in case it is misplaced. I hope next time they will realize that they are a hotel and not a bank.

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear CBPILOTCARS,

I do appologize that you encountered trouble during your check in at our hotel. I am glad everything did finally work out. I hope we can be your hotel of choice next time you are in the Jackson area.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Stayed here 2 nights during a work trip and overall the hotel was good. The location was convenient and I have no complaints at all about the hotel staff. The room was large, clean and comfortable and the air conditioning was quiet which was good. I would stay here again of I'm in the Jackson area for business.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank TRbeer

Dear TRBEER,

Thank you for your comments about your previous stay with us. We do strvie to always provide great accomidations and it sounds like we hit our mark during your stay. Hopefully we will see you on a future trip to the Jackson area.