“Get the Roast Beef Poboy!”
Review of Pirate's Cove

Pirate's Cove
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed January 19, 2014

New location off the beach but WELL worth the detour! All of the food is good but the roast beef poboy is to-die-for! A local favorite. Very casual.

1  Thank Morgan S

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Sad that I live within walking distance to the new location but drive 15 miles to Bens deli for a much much better bigger cheaper shrimp po boy.
This place has dissapointed me for the second and last time. Burgers are ok but also over priced.

1  Thank Msterric
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

We saw Pirate's Cove on GMA and since we were going to be a couple of hours away on vacation, we made it a point to go here for lunch one day. You will not be disappointed at all! The Po' Boys are amazing, people are friendly, and I don't think I could say how awesome it was. My husband and I split and switched a shrimp po' boy and a flounder po' boy. You could taste how fresh the seafood was and we would definitely would come back again. It's just too bad we're about 19 hours away in Pennsylvania!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Always a pleasant experience. LOVE the Shelled Shrimp Po-Boys. I always come back when visiting The Pass!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I've traveled all over the US, and I ate the best shrimp poboy I have ever eaten. Great bread, perfect amount of golden shrimp and washed it down with a local beer. If you like poboys, you have to give this place a try.