“good but long wait”
Review of Old Cuevas Bistro - CLOSED

Old Cuevas Bistro
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: This bistro serves a good Sunday Brunch and has apparently been open since 2007. Check these links: http://www.yelp.com/biz/old-cuevas-bistro-pass-christian and http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa5277/is_200707/ai_n21252452/
Reviewed February 13, 2012

i brought my 1 year old out to eat and by the time the food came, she was a mess....she normally does good in restaraunts but the wait was so long.....the food was good (i thought). my mom didn't really like the shrimp.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

We went again today and enjoyed a Cuban sandwich and a Philly steak sandwich. Perfect again.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

This is a cozy little bistro off the beaten path but well worth the hunt!

Reviewed November 18, 2011

I've been wanting to try this place for...oh...four years or so, and I finally made it there yesterday! Hooray for procrastination! We were not disappointed and found all the rave reviews spot on. It's a charming place with cozy booths, tables, and a cute bar area....the service is friendly and attentive...and best of all, the food is fresh, lively, and spot on. Delicious gumbo (and I am a gumbo fanatic) with an interesting twist: saffron rice. Our salads were topped with crisp, fried eggplant and filled with a luscious goat cheese- really delicious with a tomato based dressing. I've not had dinner here, but have heard only wonderful things from friends who dine there frequently. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed October 10, 2011

My wife and I's favorite place to eat, especially for lunch. Great variety of food, cooked to perfection.