“Not that great!”

La Fiesta Brava Mexican Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
La Fiesta Brava Mexican Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 70 Restaurants in Pascagoula
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had not been here in about two years and decided to give it a try. First thing, we were shown to a table where we had to wipe off the dead fly before we say down. The salsa and chips they brought was Awful! Tasted like tomato sauce with tons of salt in it. It was so salty we couldn't eat it. We did order cheese dip and it was very good. I ordered a taco salad because it said it came with cheese sauce on it...no sauce. Overall, our main entrees were pretty good and the waiter was nice. The atmosphere is ok. They've recently done some remodeling and it looks nice.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Three of us had lunch at La Fiesta Brava today. The atmosphere was nice, the service was fast and friendly, but the food was just OK. They seem to like a white cheese sauce that they put on everything. My friend got arroz con pollo that was drenched in this sauce and so was my wife's chicken fajita salad. I got chile relleno, which normally is a chile stuffed with cheese, battered and fried. They served it battered and smothered with the same white cheese sauce. I have to say that the food was fresh, served hot and very reasonably priced. It was just different from authentic Mexican cooking of which I have had much.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Went here with a friend and the food was awesome! Service was quick and responsive. Entree size is big but cheap! We had 2 entrees, another entree and soup as apps, with drinks for $35! And its was delicious! Would recommend someone going.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I eat here weekly and it's consistently great food and good service! Quesadillas, nachos, the big burrito is awesome! They offer take out and every time I order take out its super hot food and large portions!

1  Thank Tpl3ss
Reviewed June 22, 2012

No soup. Out of guacamole. Finally settled on shrimp diablo and it was shrimp 'soup' (red tomato sauce) with rice on the side. Bartender hit on me so much I was uncomfortable...finally told him to leave me alone, I'm married and his response was "So give me your number". Went back second time with husband (on different shift hoping to avoid this clown) and rude staff, out of chicken, out of XX, charged for husband's water. Then started closing around us at 9, when restaurant doesn't close until 10. Never again.