“Not chandeleur but the Regancy Inn....”
Review of Chandeleur Lodge

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pascagoula
Chandeleur Lodge
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Pascagoula
Reviewed October 17, 2011

It is now the REGANCY INN....Upon arriving my room looked dirty. The floors in the bathroom had hair all over it and stains on the floor and the toilet bowl had black stuff all on the inside, I asummed it was stained. When the house keeper came the next day and cleaned the toilet the "stain" was gone!! I was discusted! Now I knew for sure they had NOT cleaned my room before putting me in it. I then asked the house keeper to change my sheets, which was a big deal, as she said it wasn't time yet, I eventually just got the sheets and did it myself! The kitchenet has no pots or pans so if you want to cook bring your own. The pool is discusting! It hasn't been cleaned for what looks like years, so if your planning on swimming in it, you can forget that! They only have ONE housekeeper for the whole, hotel, as you can imagine she is busy and is cleanning all the rooms by herself so things arn't as clean as they SHOULD be! But if you can get over the rooms not being cleaned, make sure you don't leave anything, because it will come up missing and conveniently NOBODY knows/or has seen it!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business