“Pathetic”

Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Oxford
Reviewed February 21, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We were looking for a room on a busy Oxford weekend and the clerk helped me when rooms were few. Good job Super8!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Entrance is inviting and that's where it ends. Rooms are filthy, stains on bed spreads, bathroom was dirty and stained. We had to put towels on the tub bottom to take showers. You can see where they vacuum and the inch of dirt where the vacuum doesn't meet the wall. Oh and I don't want to forget the spider webs in the corners. Breslfast was apples , stale muffins and cereal. Only upside was that sheets were clean and beds very comfortable! Book ahead and stay somewhere else!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Where do i begin?! At the beginning, i got out of my car and almost broke my ankle from the huge crater in the HANDICAPPED PARKING SPACE. I stepped in dog crap... in the court yard... on the way to my room. Loose tiles on the sidewalk,dirty sticky,stained carpet,smoke detectors unhooked and not working,phone, clock and t.v. did not work,nasty hair in bed,BLACK tub bottom,MOLD in bathroom and by sink,STAB MARK in the middle of the bathroom door,graffiti on the wall,broken hair dryer,missing light bulb in light fixture,looks like there's wall dandruff on the carpet,broken light in the bathroom,stains on comforter and dingy towels. Needless to say: A NIGHTMARE. 01/18/13

Room Tip: Just do yourself a favor: Spend $10 dollars more and just go across the street.
Reviewed January 18, 2013

My brother and I stayed at the super 8 in Oxford in January 2013. My daughter lives in Oxford but we were there to fish at Sardis. We checked in at approx 8pm and were exhausted. They gave us a room where we could watch our boat. When I turned the covers back there were black hairs between the sheets. On the bed spread was a dead spider. My brothers bed was ok. I was so tired that I decided to sleep on top of the bed rather than change rooms and move the boat. The next morning I complained to the desk clerk "norma" and she offered no apology. When I left the lobby my brother noticed she and another employee were laughing. I called super 8's main office to report this. A few days later I was offered 25% discount on my next visit. I declined and replied that I didn't want to give them any more money after the nasty night in their room.

Dirty, no apology, wanted me to pay to stay another night. NO WAY.

THE DIRTIEST AND MOST UNFRIENDLY PLACE I HAVE EVER STAYED.

Room Tip: If you can't find another hotel to stay sleep in your vehicle or on the ground. No telling how...
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Rooms are dirty, would not stay there again tubs filthy, motel have roaches had to change rooms cause of bugs, but the people are nice, motel need a up grade bad. Next I will pay the money to stay somewhere else don't stay..

Reviewed November 28, 2012