Blue Creek Cabin
$68
Chancellor's House(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$119
HIExpress.com
$76
QualityInn
Hampton Inn Oxford-West(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$107
Hampton.com
TownePlace Suites Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$149
$134
TownePlace Suites
$116
Hampton.com
Courtyard Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$129
Courtyard
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewslee anneach morningmodern conveniencesone nightminute drivecoppertub
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here to present at Ole Miss' and the experience at the cabin made my trip so much less nerve-wrecking by having somewhere to come to that was totally relaxing. Miss LeeAnn is so nice and the food is great. Plus, she restocks you with snacks and sodas for the day. Anytime I'm in the area, I'll stay here.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank dbuttafucuo
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I spent one night at this cabin when I was traveling from Nebraska to Alabama. I arrived at the cabin later than I originally anticipated so it was already partially dark when I arrived there. I ended up driving by the property a few times because there isn't a sign at the end of the driveway. Eventually I drove down the long driveway and I was so excited when I finally saw the cabin. It was amazing! I sure wish that I could have spent more than one night. The owners were very nice too. I loved sitting outside on the front porch the next morning. I was relaxing and drinking my coffee when the breakfast cart was wheeled over from the main house to deliver my breakfast directly to me. The breakfast was filling and delicious too. I was so glad that I found this charming cabin to stay at during my travels through Mississippi. I highly recommend this cabin to others.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank PrincessLea3
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Absolutely enjoyed our stay! Didn't want to leave! There is so much to say so I tried summing it up...

The Top Ten perks about Blue Creek Cabin:
1. FREE bottle of wine upon arrival
2. Each day a different, delicious breakfast is served to your door
3. Privacy (the owner lives next door)
4. Only 5 minutes from downtown Oxford
5. Copper tub w/ bubble bath and salts
6. All the creature comforts (i.e. AC, shower, coffee maker, fridge, flatware, board games, TV)
7. Beautiful antique decor
8. Wrap around porch
9. Off of quiet, peaceful country road
10. Friendly & knowledgeable owner! Lee Ann is the sweetest!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank leavingnetherfield
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying at this most amazing place for the weekend. Although I had seen pictures on the internet - they didn't do this awesome place justice. It feels like you are traveling back in time - yet with all the amenities of today. The owners were most welcoming and had everything set up and ready. If you need a place to stay while you are visiting Oxford - this place is a must. It is just minutes from downtown Oxford on Hwy 30.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank CJMOxfordMS
Reviewed April 23, 2012

My son and I stayed here while on his college visit to the Univerisy of Mississippi. The cabin itself is extremely comfortable and cozy, very peaceful. It is very close to the Oxford campus yet far enough away from the college to get away and enjoy some peace without all the crowds of a college campus. Lee Ann was very accommodating for us as well. We had many activities to attend In our short time there so we were out the door early each morning. Rather than have the breakfast Lee Ann would normally prepare and bring to the cabin. She stocked the kitchen with food we could eat on the run. A rescue cat named nickel greeted us in the mornings wanting a good neck scratch and and leaving us with a nice thank you meow. We have already booked again for orientation!

Room Tip: There are 2 bedrooms, one upstairs and one on the main floor.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family