Absolutely enjoyed our stay! Didn't want to leave! There is so much to say so I tried summing it up...
The Top Ten perks about Blue Creek Cabin:
1. FREE bottle of wine upon arrival
2. Each day a different, delicious breakfast is served to your door
3. Privacy (the owner lives next door)
4. Only 5 minutes from downtown Oxford
5. Copper tub w/ bubble bath and salts
6. All the creature comforts (i.e. AC, shower, coffee maker, fridge, flatware, board games, TV)
7. Beautiful antique decor
8. Wrap around porch
9. Off of quiet, peaceful country road
10. Friendly & knowledgeable owner! Lee Ann is the sweetest!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Creek Cabin provides a unique experience that combines a rustic 1800's log cabin with the charm and detail level that you expect today. Features include two guest bedrooms, a spacious family room with a wood burning fireplace, a kitchenette and bath with a handmade Amish copper bathtub. A large wrap around porch provides the perfect setting for an outdoor evening of chatting with friends and gazing at the starry sky. ... more less