“Excellent Pizza”

Dining options: Late Night
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
“Excellent Pizza”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Old Venice has a great pizza. You can create your own pizza and it's very tasteful. They serve a bread as entrance that is amazing.

Visited September 2013

Jackson, MS
“great sandwich”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Was in Oxford for the day and playing with my band down the street. We walked up to this restaurant because it was the closest. I had the Italian Sandwich and it was very tasty. Their thin cut fries were also very good. Staff was very friendly and got our orders to us very quickly.

• Visited October 2013
Cary, North Carolina
“Great place for lunch and dinner!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Food is excellent and service is as well. The chicken parm is fantastic. Big portions and always a good meal. Can't go wrong for some good ole italian favorites.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank mark r
Oxford, Mississippi
“Not impressed”
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

The food was average. The service was average. The seating arrangement was awful! They're one of the only places downtown that is open on Sunday and you'd think they'd be prepared for that. They eventually ran out of food, plates and silverware and started to reject customers by 7PM.

• Visited August 2013
Nolensville, Tennessee
“We enjoyed our dinner”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We went to Old Venice Pizza and enjoyed it. It was a little warm in there but it was warm and humid outside. Our server was friendly and attentive. The warm loaf of bread with oils were nice. and tasty. I ordered a side salad, that was Greek, which is a nice option. It was larger than I thought, and very good. They did bring my pizza out before I was done with my salad, which is something that bothers me, but the pizza was hot and I would rather have it hot than get cold when I am eating a salad. I got the personal size Margarita pizza, It was fantastic, with plenty of basil and tomatoes on it. The crust was crispy and flavorful. My husband got the shrimp, crab and avocado salad, which he enjoyed. We would recommend Old Venice and can see why it is so popular with everyone.

• Visited August 2013