“Best barbeque”
Review of Handy Andy

Handy Andy
Ranked #13 of 185 Restaurants in Oxford
Reviewed March 4, 2014

One of the last glimpses of "old" Oxford. Lots of locals and plenty of university students, faculty, and staff eat here. The decor is nothing to write home about, but it's comfortable and the staff is invariably friendly and welcoming.

1  Thank manfrommaine

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Great place for a quick lunch....don't miss it! I go here every time I am in Oxford. People are very friendly.

2  Thank Lisaann321
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Awesome place....My daughter's and I decided to try Handy Andy's after reading a lot of good reviews in Oxford publications. We were not disappointed ... We all ordered cheesburgers and fries..Absolutely THE BEST!! ,,,Our new favorite cheeseburger!! ....I also tried the peach fried pie...I was shocked at the size of them ...You definitely get your money's worth!! ...You must try them ...I have eaten a lot of fried pies in my days, but this one was the best!! ...I hope they continue to serve them and never change their recipe....or their burgers!!....A great experience!! Will be back again and again...Friendly staff as well...A+ in our book!!

1  Thank Natalie N
Reviewed January 17, 2014

When I am in Oxford I occasionally visit Handy Andy's. It is good. I usually get the large barbecue sandwich and it is large. It is always crowded at lunch but worth the visit.

1  Thank gogreen101
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I've learned that looks often deceive in Mississippi when it comes to finding good food. That is definitely the case here. Once you enter the door, you're greeted by a couple if chest freezers and the bathrooms. Close your eyes and just keep walking. You will see a lot of the locals here- which is always a good sign. I recommend the BBQ pork plate - with some spicy, some not. Ymm, good stuff!

1  Thank citygal07