“Great place to Get Tailgating Chicken!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Abner's Famous Chicken Tenders
Ranked #54 of 179 Restaurants in Oxford
Amory, Mississippi
“Great place to Get Tailgating Chicken!”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

If you want some awesome chicken strips, this is your place. We always get the snack plate. Don't forget to get the
Abner's Sauce!

Visited January 2012

Hartselle, Alabama
“Good chicken fingers and sweet potato fries”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

My daughter and I got an order to go recently. The restaurant itself offers a fun college like atmosphere with numerous photos of Ole Miss athletes stars on the walls.

My daughter got the GRILLED fingers and sweet potato fries. She thought both were excellent.

I got the regular fries and fried fingers. The fingers were very good. The fries were a little stale. The Texas toast was fresh, and their house sauce (similar to Zaxby's) was very good.

Overall this is a good place to eat and I am sure we will eat there again.

• Visited January 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Grilled and Fried Chicken Tenders”
Reviewed August 15, 2011

We had great grilled and fried chicken tenders with a good sauce for dinner one night. Will be back the next time we are in Oxford.

Visited August 2011
Natchez, Mississippi
“Near the Square”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

The portions are large, and it is close to the Square. I would only pick this restaurant when the others are closed – there are better choices on the Square. However, for late nights and Sunday evenings this may be your best choice. The chicken can be either fried or grilled.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Denver_Mullican
Northern Va
“GREAT Chicken Fingers and Sweet Potato fries, Yummy!”
Reviewed July 1, 2011

My teenage son and I were looking for something simple, cheap, tasty and easy and we found it at Abners. He got the Fried Fingers and I did the Grilled and both were juicy, tasty and delicious. Also quick, but we were there mid week, not-prime time.

The Sweet Potato fries were really sweet as well, but make sure you dont get the last of the batch, all small pieces. Its not fancy, but just good food.

• Visited June 2011