“Gluten Free Products Available”
Review of Honey Bee Bakery - CLOSED

Honey Bee Bakery
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I am gluten free so whenever I find a place I can get gluten free items, I jump on it. Good for breakfast and lunch. Order ahead for large, take away items.

There are newer reviews for Honey Bee Bakery

Reviewed June 17, 2014

It a a very calm, French-style bistro. They serve local food that is well prepared. It is also very popular for Sunday brunch.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

My wife and I were searching for a brunch stop in Oxford during a road trip, and I found Honey Bee Bakery on TripAdvisor. There was only one review, but it was recent and very positive. After perusing the menu on the Bakery website, we decided to give it a try. That's one of the best restaurant decisions we've ever made.

Look at their menu online; you'll see unique choices. I chose the ALT sandwich: avocado, red leaf lettuce, and sundried tomato aioli served on house-made French country bread. Delicious! I also ordered cheese grits. Again, delicious! My wife ordered the Bananas Foster French Toast, and, of course, we shared. When you visit the Bakery, please be sure that someone at the table orders this French toast. It is amazing. We also had fresh squeezed orange juice, and I had a cup of tea. Everything was well prepared, fresh, and, may I say it again, delicious!

From the moment we entered the restaurant, the customer service was amazing. Everyone, from the gentleman who seated us with a chilled bottle of water to the young lady who manned the cash register, was friendly, happy, and attentive. And our server, Chris, was the best server I've ever had at any restaurant. He went over and above in every instance. He was interested in every aspect of our dining experience. We felt like we were interacting with a friend. As I said in the title, the service was impeccable.

Honey Bee Bakery has been in business for 5 years, and, since eating there, I have spoken to a couple of Oxford area friends who say it's one of their favorites. I hope that more TripAdvisor members will visit and write reviews, because folks traveling through Oxford need to know about this gem. I can't wait for a return trip.

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped by for Sunday morning brunch and we were not disappointed. We shared the honey bee breakfast and the banana fosters french toast. They both were great. The syrup with the French toast is unlike anything I've tasted! Our waiter, Chris, was very warm and friendly. We even purchased 2 cookies Togo. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank fremelb2014