“Campus is picture perfect”

University of Mississippi
Ranked #1 of 30 things to do in Oxford
Oxford, Mississippi
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Campus is picture perfect”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Pulling up and walking around Ole Miss the first thing you'll notice is it is stunning. They take great time and pride in providing a beautiful campus. Not only that, the staff and faculty are very friendly and excited to help students. We transferred my son here from a university in Ohio. We were blown away by how nice and accommodating Ole Miss was during the process.

Cary, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Love the school!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Could not be a better place to send your kid to school! Beautiful campus. Beautiful town. Wonderful people.

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“I will never forget”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I studied at Ole Miss one year, and since I moved back to France, I lost all my friends. Well the thing is I can't stop talking about that place, the people, the campus, the nightlife, the girls (oh my God, those girls!), the Grove, the Trails, and they have gone nuts!... Just everything was amazing, you feel so welcome, even if there is some cultural shock at first... I have come back twice this year already just to see the place again, hang out on the Square and enjoy a beer at Proud Larrys. Thank you Ole miss, and HOTTY TODDY!!

Visited May 2013
“Gods country”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Everyone that comes here is always amazed at how beautiful all the sights are! Campus and women, ask the Texas fans who thought they had the best. They were she'll shocked!

The South
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Hotty Toddy!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I'm a graduate and love Ole Miss! I'm amazed every time I visit at the beauty of the campus and the friendliness of everyone there. From the students, faculty and employees. If you're in Oxford, you must come visit the campus, you'll love it!!

Visited July 2013