“Great food, atmosphere”

Dining options: Reservations
Little Rock
“Great food, atmosphere”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

We ate there on a weeknight. The restaurant was not crowded at all. Folks in my party ordered salads, various entrees including salmon and filets, and desserts. I had the filet, it was perfect.

Visited February 2012

Oxford, Mississippi
“Will give it a second chance”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

We continue to hear good things about Lenora's, but our first experience was not a good one. I had a beautiful-to-look-at, very thick smoked pork chop, served with greens. Don't know how they managed to get such a thick cut so tough and dry but couldn't eat it. Both chop and greens were too salty to be edible ... (and I like my salt). When waiter finally appeared again, and we explained the issue, he responded with "Well, guess you don't want a to-go box then, huh?". Any place can have an off night in the kitchen even now and then, so based on other home town recommendations we will give Lenora's one more try. The bar area was inviting.

• Visited November 2011
3 Thank bloomox
Amory, Mississippi
“Not my favorite!”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Heard lots of good things about it, but just haven't found the best thing of my liking!

Visited November 2011