“Very tasty”
Review of McEwen's Oxford

McEwen's Oxford
Reserve with OpenTable
McEwen's Oxford is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 177 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: South Lamar
Description: Manager: Lee.
Jackson, Mississippi
“Very tasty”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

It was our anniversary and we arrived about 30 minutes before our reservation, but no worries...the hostesses sat us in the bar area with no problem. The service was top notch and the food delicious. I ordered the seared scallop small plate for my entree along with a the warm wild mushroom salad and all was fantastic. The only small issue was that I only received 2 scallops. I guess when I see that it is a 1/2 order, I expected at least 4 scallops, oh well, it was still quite tasty and very satisfying. My husband ordered the ribeye and lettuce wedge and all he said the whole night was...."That food was delicious!!" Definitely recommend.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank tjm1016

Clinton, Mississippi
“Graduate”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

We dined here to celebrated my sons graduation from Ole Miss. The ribeye was well season and delicious.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Wildfire1958
Oxford, MS
“Spacious eating area”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

This is a good place to go if you want good food, but also want to eat in a spacious dining area with plenty of room between tables. Food is fresh tasting and good value for the money.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank J0Mark
Laurel, Mississippi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I have eaten at the McEwen's in Memphis several times and look forward to going back. Oxford, however, isn't the same food, service or atmosphere

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Pam E
Henry
“Great -success Even for Oxford high standards!”
Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

Wonderful meal. Great seafood and dessert. Pricey but worth it.

1 Thank Bo W