“Weekend in Oxford”

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Oxford
Colleyville, United States
“Weekend in Oxford”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

My wife and I spent the weekend at this hotel while attending a lovely wedding in Oxford, MS. It was a great, quiet facility, with a really decent breakfast offering. We clearly enjoyed our visit to Oxford and the stay at this property contributed to a wonderful weekend.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Nashville, United States
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This hotel was very nice. It is new. I really liked a piece of art that was hanging in the dining area. No complaints at all. If I go back to MS, I will stay here again. And except for having to make this review 200 characters, it was a pleasant experience.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Cookeville, Tennessee
Reviewed October 10, 2013

A group of 10 women stayed here for two nights and every one of us were impressed by the cleanliness of the hotel and the helpful and friendly staff, not just at the front desk but all around the hotel. The breakfast was very good and the staff there just as friendly and helpful as everywhere else. They were very patient with all of the questions we had about Oxford and the best ways to see the things we wanted to see. We all agreed that the hotel helped make our visit to Oxford a wonderful trip and the hotel most likely brought some new fans to the Hilton chain of hotels.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
oak harbor, United States
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Great location, Clean, Convienent and friendly. slept well. The front desk let us know when they would be there and when they were off duty. they had opinions of where were good places to eat and were very instuctive in getting maps and directions.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Laurel, United States
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The hotel was modern and very nice! The staff were incredibly kind and helpful! The location is central to Ole Miss. I would highly recommend this hotel! I forgot my toothpaste and the hotel staff was very kind in accommodating me. The lobby is fantastic! I love the long table in front of the tv where I could eat breakfast while watching the news. I love that I had a refrigerator and microwave in my room as well! The hotel is right next to a Wendy's so I was able to get supper without having to drive into town.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Poplarville, United States
Reviewed September 25, 2013

The hotel was very clean, and the hotel staff were very helpful and pleasant. Checking in was a easy, and the breakfast was delicious, with a wide variety of items. My stay at the Hampton was one of the best I have experienced, and I will seek out Hampton Inn for my future travels. I also will recommend the hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Pittsburgh, United States
Reviewed September 17, 2013

A wonderful hotel with great facilities and a very friendly staff. Loved the fitness and business centers. The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. The complimentary breakfast, fresh fruit, cookies, and coffee were also nice touches. Bravo!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oxford
Hampton Inn Oxford-West
Holiday Inn Express Oxford
The Inn at Ole Miss
The Inn at Ole Miss
#1 of 2 in University

Been to Hampton Inn Oxford Conference Center? Share your experiences!