“Great Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Oxford Conference Center

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hampton Inn Oxford Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Oxford
Baton Rouge, United States
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

I came in for a conference at the University of Mississippi and had an excellent experience at this hotel. The room was clean and the service impeccable. I would definitely come again and highly recommend this place for others.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Madison, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

This hotel was clean & supplied all of my families needs for an overnight trip. Complimentary breakfast as well as midnight snack was available. We would definitely stay again. The location was excellent & parking was adequate.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

Staying at the Hampton Inn Convention Center right now and everything about this hotel is great with one big exception...neighbor noise.
Both nights and both mornings, I have been abruptly jarred out of sleep by the two adjacent neighbors repeatedly slamming doors and drawers inside their rooms after midnight and starting at 6am. I don't mean I can hear some door noise...I mean it sounds like slamming and vibrates our pillows. Not sure if it is a design flaw and the doors are super heavy or what but, wow it is LOUD.
A beautiful lobby, excellent customer service and shuttle service had me so happy to stay here but, not being able to sleep past 6am or go to bed before midnight (or whenever your neighbor quiets down) is a real problem.
Our room was $269 + tax which totaled $600 for the mandatory two night stay for a game weekend and I did not get more than 5 hours sleep either night due to late night and early
morning neighbor noise.
It certainly beats other choices in Oxford for style and service but, sleeping here was next to impossible.
Request a corner room away from construction to help decrease the neighbor noise and put quiet friends in the room next to you. Also, be aware that the much needed Marriott Town Suites is under construction right next door on the pool side.

• Stayed September 2013
Fayetteville, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We recently stayed at the Hampton Inn Oxford Conference hotel while attending a friend's wedding. The hotel is new, exceptionally clean and everyone on the staff was beyond helpful! They seemed thrilled that we were there when we checked in! The dining area is large and light filled. The rooms were clean, comfy and were nicely done in a contemporary style. When I first looked at a map...I was concerned that it was a bit far from town. Although it's tucked away in a quiet area that looks far from town....it's only a few minutes from downtown and the campus! So you have a very quiet area that is very accessible to everything! I was running out the door at the last minute going to a party and asked if they had a sewing kit and within a minute or two...they handed me a nice little sewing kit to take in the car! Unless I am invited to stay in one of the wonderful antebellum mansions that dot the town (ha!) you can bet I will be back here to stay next time!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Mount Kisco, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

We were dropping off our son at Ole Miss and stayed the night. Very New Hotel close to Oxford. Very nice. Comp Breakfast and Internet which is nice to get. Nice size room although Bathroom was standard size and nothing special. Rest of place gets a 10.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

This hotel is very nice & clean. They really understand what good customer service means. We had a flat tire one morning on our way to orientation at Ole Miss. they dropped us off at the campus & had our tire fixed while we were away. They wouldn't even let us pay for it! the car rental agency didn't even seem to care that the spare car that was in the trunk didn't even fit the car. The hotel manager went way & above her duties to help us.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Byram, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

I will recommend a Hampton Inn to everyone.I was traveling to Oxford for a workshop for my job. I had know ideal I had booked my hotel directly in front of the Oxford Conference Center where the worksop was being held.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oxford
Graduate Oxford
#5 of 10 in Oxford
The Inn at Ole Miss
The Inn at Ole Miss
#1 of 2 in University

Been to Hampton Inn Oxford Conference Center? Share your experiences!