“A great choice.”

Holiday Inn Express Oxford
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Oxford
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I stayed here with my son while we were on a college tour of the South. I had hoped to stay in Downtown Oxford, but there were no vacancies. I made my reservation at the HIE based on Tripadvisor reviews and I was completely satisfied with my choice. The hotel was very clean and our room was a good size. I'm not a great hotel sleeper, but I found the bed to be very comfortable and the pillows were just right....in fact, there were several different types of pillows on the bed so it was easy to find one that "worked". I had a great night sleep. The staff was pleasant and the breakfast was what I expected. The hotel is just a few miles away from campus. Should my son decided to attend Ole Miss I will definitely return to the HIE.

Room Tip: We had a room on the first floor. We could hear people going to their cars....opening and closing c...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Lesje45

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I stayed here recently on a Sunday night. Unlike ballgame weekends, Oxford was deserted and so was the hotel! Which was really nice! This hotel is great, right off of Jackson Ave, close to many restaurants and not far from the University or the Square. Friendly and quick check in, we had room 122, right on the first floor. 2 queens, very large room, big enough bathroom with plenty of counter space. Super clean, quiet, comfortable bed. Breakfast was good, the typical, muffins, cereal, yogurts, juice. We'll stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank OleMiss91
Dianne S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oxford, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thank you so much for your fantastic comments OleMiss91! I am excited to pass along this information to my staff and we can't wait to see you again soon! Ashley General Manager

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Had to drive to Oxford for a funeral. We made last minute reservations at the Holiday Inn Express. All of the staff were very nice. The property looks fairly new in an area near the university but a little farther drive from downtown Oxford. Room was clean. Breakfast was included and it was acceptable. All in all a good place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Travelers4rwe

Travelers4rwe thank you very much for your helpful comments! I am happy to pass along this information to my staff and we can't wait to see you again soon! Ashley General Manager

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I love this hotel. It is always comfortable, bed and pillows are perfect, air conditioner and heat work well. Breakfast is always great and plentiful. Staff always treats me very well and takes care of any issues that arise, which are very very few! I highly recommend this hotel. It has been recently remodeled although it was not bad before the remodel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank gogreen101
Reviewed January 16, 2014

College visit trip to Ole Miss. I usually stay at Marriott Courtyards but stayed here and paid cash vs. Marriott points. $109 room. Was very pleasantly surprised at the higher quality of the accommodations. Room was very nice and contemporary, bathroom and samples were higher end stuff. Pillows were discreetly labelled "soft", "medium", "firm" and they and the bed were a dream to sleep on. Free breakfast was just okay-but that was Okay! Never imagined a Holiday Express was this nice. Def wd return and hope all of this chain is as good as this one.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank mcstroz

I am excited to pass along this information to my staff! Thank you so much for your comments! Can't wait to see you again soon! Ashley General Manager

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Our last stay two years ago the building was being updated. Now the update is complete and nicely done with retro decor. The breakfast was delightful with gravy. It is conveniently located to the college.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LeitaLuetta
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Our room was attractive, clean, quiet, and roomy - we had a king suite. Staff was friendly, and the breakfast was good and plentiful. The bathroom suffered from the lack of an exhaust fan, but on the plus side, had a lid on the toilet seat.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oxford
Hampton Inn Oxford-West
#5 of 11 in Oxford
The Inn at Ole Miss
The Inn at Ole Miss
#1 of 2 in University

Been to Holiday Inn Express Oxford? Share your experiences!