“Great location, Great service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Oxford

Holiday Inn Express Oxford
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Oxford
Newport Beach, CA
“Great location, Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

We stayed here for Thanksgiving weekend for the Ole Miss/Miss State game. It was the perfect location & very clean. The staff was so incredibly nice & the breakfast was surprisingly good. We used the free wi-fi & it was fast. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Dianne S, Night Auditor at Holiday Inn Express Oxford, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Thank you so much for your generous review. We hope you come stay with us the next time you're in the Oxford area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Weslaco, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

The only room available was a king room suite for handicap and it was so spacious!!! Had 2 flat screens and a comfy living room area to relax or allow my 10 month old roam around. Will definitely return here :)

• Stayed October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
We're glad that you had a much improved experience with us. We are constantly striving to make our guests' stays more enjoyable and we hope to see you again!
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

The Holiday Inn express is a good choice for lodging if visiting Oxford and Ole Miss. We enjoyed our stay while visiting our son who is in grad school there. The rooms are large, beds comfy and staff super nice and helpful. The breakfast was good but coffee could have been a bit stronger on Sat. morning. The coffee was better on Sunday morning. We will stay there again when visiting Oxford because it is a nice hotel and very affordable.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

I have stayed here a a few times, then stopped because there was always something wrong, so I started going elsewhere. Only stopping briefly, I decided to try one more time.

Finally no renovations, a nice, clean lobby, and a room with working internet. The only thing missing is a pool. Will stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Gulfport, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Always satisfied staying at this hotel. Always friendly, clean and reliable.

• Stayed November 2011
knoxville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

clean room ..older pillows.. breakfast average but worker was nice and helpful..

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

The General Manager is rude and unhelpful. She flat out refused to credit me for 1 night stay $138. Even though the policy in the room clearly states, if part of your stay is unsatisfactory, contact the manager. We promise to make it right, or you wont pay for that part of your stay. Stayed here for 2 nights, and on the 2nd night I returned to my room after midnight to find my room had not been cleaned. No fresh towels etc..When I complained to the desk that night, I was told that there was nothing they could do. Really? Spoke to GM the following morning and shes telling me the maid said I didnt want service that day. I ask her why would I say such a thing? Who is she gonna believe, the paying customer, or the lazy maid staff? So snotty and condesending. When I complained to 800# & there website. I received a rude vm from her that she sees I called 800# & left a complaint on the website. She would be more than happy to explain to me again to situation. I dont need her to tell me what a maid said. The maid doesnt want to get in trouble for not doing her job. Never had such a bad experience in all my years of travel. I WILL NEVER STAY AT A HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS after this nightmare. This is how they treat priority club members. What a joke.

• Stayed March 2012
5 Thank Tee88
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oxford, responded to this review, April 27, 2012
Tee88,

Thank you for your recent stay, and providing feedback. It is unfortunate you received service that was unacceptable. We are pleased to find this has been further addressed and resolved by our Customer Care team. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Ben J
IHG Care
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oxford
Hampton Inn Oxford Conference Center
The Inn at Ole Miss
The Inn at Ole Miss
#1 of 2 in University
4.0 of 5 stars 149 reviews

Been to Holiday Inn Express Oxford? Share your experiences!