“Great Beer and Wine Selection”
Review of Irie on the Square - CLOSED

Irie on the Square
Cuisines: Jamaican
Batesville, Mississippi
“Great Beer and Wine Selection”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Good food, good service, good alcohol...all around good restaurant. I don't know what to recommend. The gumbo is very good. The grilled shrimp is good. I think anyone would be pleased with any of it.

• Visited December 2012

Oxford, Mississippi
“Great spot”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My husband and I dropped in here on Valentine's evening after attending Thacker Mountain Radio show at the bookstore. We had both drinks and dinner at the bar: Gumbo, grilled shrimp, asparagus and grilled pineapple. All good. Friendly bartender. Definitely will return.

• Visited February 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place!!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great food, great people, all round great place!! We ate there almost every night on our visit to oxford! The staff is awesome!!! The owner is such a nice guy! It just makes you want to revisit! We recommend Irie to all our family & friends

• Visited January 2013
Weslaco, Texas
“Not really Jamaican cuisine...”
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

I initially did not consider this restaurant when I was reading the trip advisor rankings because it was labeled Jamaican...but after seeing the long line at Ajax decided to step in next door-so glad i did! Great burgers and homemade fries! Even returned the next day to try the chicken sandwich :) make sure to try the mimosas!!!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food great people”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Love love the irie burgers. Very well prepared and have many not your norm toppings. Fries are good. I haven't tried anything but the burgers yet cannot seem to make myself look at the other food because the burgers are that good. The staff, owners, everyone at Erie make you feel welcome. Excellent service, friendly atmosphere. Love this place and always eat here when I am in Oxford.

Visited September 2012