WINNER WONDERLAND

“Popular Place for a Reason!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Snackbar

Snackbar
Reserve with OpenTable
Snackbar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 166 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Douglas Street
Columbus, Georgia
“Popular Place for a Reason!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

This was my first time to SnackBar and I found that the name is deceiving. This is more of a fine dining establishment that is more value priced. I enjoyed the atmosphere, the food, and the service. I would recommend but it is not overwhelmingly "anything" special. People "needed" reservations but no one had any...

• Visited July 2014

Batesville, Mississippi
“Very Expensive/Unusual Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

I liked this place; my husband did not. They are very accommodating when you make strange requests like we do for cocktails. They also have oysters on the half shell, which I do not eat but looked good. They are famous for their lobster mac and cheese, which hardly has any lobster, but now they only have that one night a week, I believe. I ate a shrimp dish, which was good. I gave it an average because of our very expensive bill.

Visited May 2014
Atlanta
“Portions are Small...Service is Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Our family of 9 had dinner here this evening. The food at their sister restaurant BBB next door was great this morning but Snackbar was a huge disappointment. Portions are small, service was slow, and there is a $2 plate charge per person if you want to cut your own cake and serve it for a special occasion. Even in Atlanta we have never heard of such a charge and it was really a big turn off. Overall it was an average experience in Oxford and there are certainly much better places to go in the city.

Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Excellent food and service. Loud!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

First, let me say the food and service were exemplary at Snackbar. Tastes were subtle, well-controlled, beautifully seasoned. Service was swift and professional. I would definitely return to Snackbar. But...the lawyer sitting at the bar next to us nearly ruined our evening. He was loud and profane and, worse, consistent. Had he been home, preparing for court, our meal would have been practically perfect.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Bill L
Memphis
“Delicious but can be pricey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

If looking for a special dinner out, I recommend the Snackbar. There is a varied menu with something for everyone looking for a great meal. If you don't want to spring for the expensive dinner items, the hamburger will not disappoint. Call for reservations because there is usually a wait

Visited March 2014