The 5 Twelve
Graduate Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$127
Holiday Inn Express Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$114
$76
QualityInn
$109
Hampton.com
Hampton Inn Oxford-West(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$109
Hampton.com
Courtyard Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$119
Hotels.com
TownePlace Suites Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$104
$94
TownePlace Suites
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

The Nests BnB and Events(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$135
The Z(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$119
Official Site
All reviewsgreeted us warmlyole missa great staywalking distancehash brownseach morningfresh fruitin townkeithcampussquaregame
Reviewed August 3, 2013

The 512 is within walking distance to the town of Oxford and is a renovated large home- the kind of place where you make notes of the interiors so you can try it at home. Our room was large with beautiful color combinations - and a pale green bathroom with cream tiles.. I'm guessing 12' ceilings on the second floor. There are lovely shades which give you an idea of the trees beyond while being totally private,
Southern Breakfast was lovely - the dining room had beige walls with large Audubon prints in black frames. Wished we could have moved in permanently!
Advice to the owners...I would give up on the tattered and tired oaks in front and maybe go with crepe myrtles. Also...the brick paving was curiously unattractive..but this is nit picking when this property really deserves nothing but praise.
We are a husband and wife in our sixties - not yet avoiding stairs.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2013

This location was perfect for our visit to Ole Miss. The staff and the breakfast was special. We will be returning often. Gracious Old South hospitality. A must try is the grits for an authentic experience. Love everything about this place.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Another wonderful stay at the 5 Twelve.

If you like B&B's, you will love the 5 Twelve. Ilene takes care of you like you are part of her family.

We had two rooms for two nights; Room Number 1, which is large and had a king sized bed, and Room 2, which is directly across the hall and has, I believe, a queen sized bed. The sheets are fabulous and the pillows are like fluffy clouds. I had to take a peek at the label to see if I can find the same bedding.

Each room has a flat screen tv and a desk and side chairs. The King room has a nice bathroom, with a pedestal sink and a claw foot tub, which is free standing. The other room had a smallish bathroom, but is more than adequate.

The rooms smell fresh and clean just like the bedding and the rooms are spotless.

Ilene lent me her umbrella, as we did not have one, so we could walk around town without getting drenched.

We loved the breakfast. We had fresh biscuits and jam, scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese grits and melon and blueberries. We even got some extra biscuits our second day. Yum. Oh, and all the coffee, tea and orange juice you can drink.

It is within easy walking distance to the town square and Ole Miss. It's a little farther to the University and we chose to drive there in the rain.

I really can't understand the reviews that give this establishment a less than good rating. A B&B is different from a hotel, and that is why folks who like B&B's stay at them. It is more like home than a sterile hotel.

We will be back!

Room Tip: We can recommend Rooms 1 and 2. Roomy and comfortable.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We were in Room 3 and had a very comfortable king size bed. The house itself is very nice and the downstairs is nicely appointed with art and antiques. Best part was the warm reception and fun conversations with Ilean the evening manager. The location is most convenient to beautiful downtown Oxford, the campus, Faulkner's house. We met several repeat visitors to the house and that is a good sign. We would go back.

Ilean's breakfast was hot and delicious.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tony h
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The rooms are very nice, the beds are really good, but they are quite small. The breakfasts are wonderful, made to order and pretty quick. I was unhappy with the lock on the door to my room, it was flimsy and I felt I had to take my valuables with me everywhere I went. The B&B is close to the square and Ole Miss, great location.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple